News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Order information not being passed to Authroize.net

Started by coloradoz, April 13, 2009, 20:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coloradoz

Hello all, got a problem in that it appears that Virtuemart is not passing the order details to the payment gateway - the orders are going through fine, but the confirmation email back from Authorize does not have any order detail, even though the email from Virtuemart has all of the detail.   Did I miss a configuration detail here?

chriseacrett

I am also having the same issue. Was wondering if it is resolved? I have setup Authorize.net on many VM installations before and never had this issue.

Any info would be great, thanks.

osmosisinc

Likewise for me. I keep finding this topic everywhere. It is marked solved in some places, but it is not solved. Basically, it would be nice if VM passed the actual order number to Authorize instead of generatibg a random string of numbers. I am not sure how a random string of numbers is even helpful!

teecookie

Can somone point us in the right direction in regard to this matter

REI

Any resolution to this one?  I may be in the same situation.

macintrouble

The problem seems to be that ps_authorize.php is passing the order_number and not the order_id to Authorize.net. It's not a random number like osmosisinc says it's actually the order number from the database, the order_id is actually what the customer or the store owner sees. I have been playing with ps_authorize.php but I have not been able to get the order_id to show in the authorize.net emails