Warning: Could NOT create Thumbnail Image 1.1.3 additional img issue

Started by sitebuildernow, April 09, 2009, 00:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sitebuildernow

I am making this post with this title in hopes of helping someone else not spend all the hours I did trying to resolve this problem. In VM 1.1.3, adding extra images works the way the manual says **however!** - if your original images are named with .jpeg you need to rename them with .jpg before trying to add them and create thumbnails! I finally today found this little tidbit on another post (http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=48346.msg167313#msg167313) that was about other problems with thumbnails on extra images - but all of those problems were not my issue - fortunately AndyNZL put in a small little blurb about this issue. Once I renamed my images from .jpeg to .jpg voila! problem solved! Thank you AndyNZL!!!
Harmony
VM 1.1.3 with Joomla! 1.5.9
Coburn Enterprises
"Better Everything"
Website Developer / SEO and SEM Expert
Joomla! and Virtuemart (current versions always)

sitebuildernow

Coburn Enterprises
"Better Everything"
Website Developer / SEO and SEM Expert
Joomla! and Virtuemart (current versions always)

IntegraLL

Thank u so much, sitebuildernow! =)
So i heed to make thumbnails from .jpeg. How i can to realize it? Is anybodu know?

P.S. Sorry for my mistakes. I`m from Russia =)

collapsed

problem still exits and nobody can solve it (vm 1.1.9)? how to upload additional images with jpEg, help, please.
adding          
case ".jpeg":
header ("Content-type: image/jpeg");
readfile($fileout);
break;

in show_image_in_imtag.php not working.

zio_gigio

sitebuildernow !!!!

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

I registered just to thank you!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D