Author Topic: VIRUTEMART WISHLIST - NEW Virtuemart Favorites & Wishlist Component V 4 - J2.5  (Read 120625 times)

serjoka

Intramedial,
first of all we really appreciate your feedback about the module and on the next release we are going to implement all of your requests.

For the Ajaxified Favorite Module, we are doing some more test with Scriptacolus Java Library but it will be not available in the next release.

We are also going to update the browse page to have the "add to favorite" option also in this page.

As you correctly mentioned, you cannot use the same tag you use for the flypage, 'cause the component doesn't catch the product id. But we already fixed the problem and in the next release we'll provide all updates and isntruction.

We are also going to update the module with the "share your favorites" and "email your favorites to a friend" functions.

And of course, the opportunity to add all Items from favorite list to the cart.

Thank you again for your support and for further comments or suggestions, we are at your disposal.

Best Regards,
The MobyJam Team

Intramedial

THANKS TO YOU! 8) Your module came at the right point of time, as what is a trendy store without wishlist? Just another one.

As you mention Scriptaculous, this is THE JS library there is theses days and again THANKS for NOT USING JQUERY...FROM DYNAMIC DRIVE :D (like a lot of others do)

Intramedial

To make it perfect: Sent you some further suggestions by email!

Marco

Hi, just a question.

I'm using this mod for a while now, and I notice now the pages were this module is published take very long to load.
Unpublish this module or log out as customer, makes the pages load fast again.
Anyone else notice this?

Thanks

serjoka

Hi Marco,
I think we already answered to your question. But we're going to reply again here.

From the next week we are going to release the new version, where we fixed such bug and which include new and improved features like the "Tell a Friend" function, the "Share Favourites" and a complete control panel section to check user's favorites and logs.

We'll go into all new features and details in the next post.

Thank you again for supporting us and have a nice day.

The MobyJam Team

serjoka

Dear Virtuemart Favorite Module supporters,
after about three month from our first release, we didn't expect so great success and we want to thank you all to believe in such project and to leave us comments and ratings.

Day by day we have received a lot of feedbacks, improvements suggestions and, of course, bugs report :)

All of them helps us to build a more stable and efficient module and a lot can be done yet with your support.

That's why we decided, first of all, to automate the payment process in order to be able to direct download the module after the payment is processed. We have also set-up an online ticket-based support system, a file repository with all available versions, change logs and automatic email notification when a new version is available.

In the next few days we are going to create an account for all of our customers, and we'll notify them by email.

We apologize for the delayed release, we had to process a lot of requests and Holidays in between :)

Thank you all for your patience.

The MobyJam Team

Intramedial

Haven't received any answer from you on my last email some time ago, so please make sure that you add us to the list of paid users, so that we can download the newest version with no hassles the coming days.

Thanks again and much success!  8)

serjoka

Virtuemart Favorite Module 1.0.4 has been released !!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 18:57:06 pm »
Dear all,
the MobyJam Team is proud to announce the release of Virtuemart Favorite Module v. 1.0.4

This is not just a bug fixing release, but a major one that finally include the exclusive "Share Favorites" features and a new "Shared Lists" Module

And we are still working hard to get fixed user's reported bugs and to release a new version (v. 1.0.5) in the next few days.

We're also keeping in contact with OpenInviter Developers (http://openinviter.com) in order to find an agreement to implement their tool and to provide to our customers a poweful "Tell a Friend" functionality.

The demo link is the same:

http://virtuemart.mobyjam.net

We have created three more demo users in order to test the "Share Favorite" features and its related module.

Here is the list:

Username/Email:Password

demo:demo
demo2:demo2
demo3:demo3
demo4:demo4

All existing customers will receive an email within the next 24/48 hours with an activation link in order to access to our online support center and to download/report about the latest Virtuemart Favorite Module releases.

If you can't wait, you can also request the update before this time sending us an email with your Paypal Transaction ID and we'll immediately deliver the new module to you.

For all existing users we also provide an "Upgrade" process that doesn't require any repeating installation step and doesn't overwrite your existing favorite module table and you will not loose any existing data.

For further question we are available on this thread or by email.

Best regards,
The MobyJam Team

Intramedial

Hey Sergio, one other thing. We also use the "RT Mynxx" like your demo site and suddenly a few weeks ago, the "Cart Text" on top, the sliding cart broke and the text "Cart (NaN Items)" appeared, when there are items in the cart and also the sliding effect is not working anymore when clicking the link on top.

We made no changes to the cart system or whatever. All worked fine also with the favorites module, but suddenly this came up.

NOW I SEE, there is the same error on your demo site. The same text appears making the cart module there faulty.

Any clue what the problem is??? Thanks!

serjoka

Hi Intramedial, what do you mean exactly ?

The cart on demo site works correctly, of course, if there are 0 items in cart it wont slide down :)

Did you try to clean your cache (temporary internet files, cookies, etc..) ?

Did you update your browser ? For example, I have got some strange behaviour with Firefox 3.5.x and Skype Plugin enabled (firefox crashes, high timeload etc)

I had to disable the plugin in my case.

Let me know.

Cheers.
Serjoka

serjoka

Re: Favorite Module for Joomla - Virtuemart all versions up to JM 1.5.x - VM 1.1x
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 08:41:53 am »
Dear all,
we have opened an online project manager, with forum section, file repository and scehduled release in order to keep you all up to date with news and to let you download the latest versions, notify us about bugs, feedbacks, new features and requests.

We have also sent a notification email with a password reset link in it, in order to access the project.

If you didn't receive any email from us, and you bought the Virutemart Module, please send us an email with your paypal transaction ID, so we can add yo uto the project.

Cheers,
Serjoka

alikon1

• Beginner
I lost online project manager's URL :(
Somebody can remind me it? Thank you.

serjoka

Hi Alikion,
the online progject manager url is:

http://www.mobyjam.net/support

We also apologize for the delayed answer to the project forum and by email, but we are trying to do our best to meet all of your requests.

We suggest you also to leave your comment or request directly on the project manager page, so we can share opinions and ideas.

In the next few days we are going to publish a Major release with some bug fixes and the "Tell a Friend" function.

We are also going to improve the "Share Favorite" features with some of your suggestions and adding new parameters from the administration panel, in order to give you a higher level of customization.

Best regards,
The MobyJam Team

alikon1

• Beginner
Send e-mail to you 2 weeks ago, but has not received any answer.
www.site.com/shop.html?page=account.favorite_products
Can you make "Add to cart" button with Ajax popup (Continue shopping or Go to cart) as it's made in Virtuemart, or just don't redirect to cart after pressing this button? Because it's very inconvenient press "Add to cart" (after that I redirected to cart) then open Favorite list, then press "Add to cart" on another goods and redirected to cart again, and etc. I have in Favorite list 20-50 items, and should add them to cart. And if it wouldn't redirect me to cart after every "Add to cart" button click, I can make it much faster.

serjoka

Hi alikon1,
thank you for your suggestion, actually we are focused on implementing and testing some new features we promised to introduce some time ago like the "tell a friend" function and module parameters to better customize the front-end.

The Ajax "Add to cart" confirmation is a feature we are going to introduce in the next release as a module option.

We apologize for the delayed answer, we are doing our best to meet all users requests and to deliver in time.

If you want a quick answer, however, we suggest you to write directly on the online project manager, if you lost your password, just let us know, so we'll send you back the registration email.

At your disposal for further requests.
Best regards.
The MobyJam Team