Author Topic: VIRUTEMART WISHLIST - NEW Virtuemart Favorites & Wishlist Component V 4 - J2.5  (Read 120624 times)

serjoka

Virtuemart Wishlist Component v. 2.1a has been released.
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 00:31:00 am »
One more update for Virtuemart Favorite Module.

V. 1.0.3 is out and free for download to all previous customer.

Here is the changelog:

From 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
==========================================
- Out of stock integration
- Quantity and availability integration
- Auto disable Favorite Item where the item is no longer available in the shop (Removed, disabled, expired and so on)
- Added the "Quantity" Field in the favorite list for each item
- Added the "Alert Message" while removing an item from the favorite list

To be implemented in the next release:
- Tell a friend function to send a single item or all favourite list by email
- Share your favorite list with other users or make it public.

And here is the demo:

http://virtuemart.mobyjam.net

Username: demo
Password: demo

Marco

Re: Customer Favorite Products for Joomla 1.5 - Virtuemart 1.1.3
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 21:40:29 pm »
Hi

I'd like to see the demo.
But I'm tying for a few days now, but the site won't open in my browser(could not be found) ???

brek

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 09:27:48 am »
Everything open. check your internet connection ;)

Marco

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 11:04:56 am »
What's there to check.
I have no other problems with sites not opening up.
Still I get network time out when I try.
Will try again in couple of days....

serjoka

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 09:12:17 am »
Hi Marco,
do you still have problems with the virutemart demo website?

If yes, send us an email or PM with your IP address and location, so I can check it. It can be a routing problem.

Best Regards,
the MobyJam Team

serjoka

Hi All,
Iìm happy to announce that Virtuemart "Favorite Module" is now fully compatible with all Joomla 1.0.x - Virtuemart 1.0.x versions and Joomla 1.5.x - Virtuemart 1.1.x up to the latest available version. (native 1.5 module)

When you buy the module, now you get the two versions available.

So don't worry anymore about your Joomla - Virtuemart version.

Cheers,
Serjoka

serjoka

Customer Favorite Module Virtuemart - Joomla Extension Submission
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 10:06:12 am »
Hi all,
we have published the VIrtuemart "Add to Favorite" module to the Joomla and Virtuemart Extension directories.

Here are the links:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/8149/details

http://extensions.virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=0&sobi2Id=128&Itemid=2

If you have visited our demosite and/or you bought the Virtuemart "Favorite Module" we'll be happy if you'll post a comment, a review or just rating our module.

Best Regards,
The MobyJam Team

Marco

PM send

I tried through anonymous surfing and then I can reach the site  ???

But I can't login

serjoka

PM send

I tried through anonymous surfing and then I can reach the site  ???

But I can't login

That it means your default proxy/gateway is not able to reach the destination (routing problems?).

Try using a different proxy server then.

Intramedial

Hi all,
we have published the VIrtuemart "Add to Favorite" module to the Joomla and Virtuemart Extension directories.

Here are the links:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/8149/details

http://extensions.virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=0&sobi2Id=128&Itemid=2

If you have visited our demosite and/or you bought the Virtuemart "Favorite Module" we'll be happy if you'll post a comment, a review or just rating our module.

Best Regards,
The MobyJam Team

I just purchased the module but get no response on my purchase. I have the receipt from PayPal and also sent you this in addition to your email provided after I did not receive the download link or the product via email within or after one hour as you stated on your site.

I sent you this email today in the morning, please check your inbox for both the mails from me and PayPal and send me the link to download. Unfortunately I have a timeline for the implementation and need this module ASAP!

Of course, I need this module for VM 1.1.3 only.

Thanks upfront!

serjoka

Sorry for the delay,
we are processing manually different request, but we are going to automate the process.

We have already sent the Module at your paypal email address.

Let me know for any further question or comment.

Thank you again for you purchase and for your patience.

Thank you also for supporting the Virtuemart Favorite Module.

Best Regards,
Sergio

Intramedial

Sorry for the delay,
we are processing manually different request, but we are going to automate the process.

We have already sent the Module at your paypal email address.

Let me know for any further question or comment.

Thank you again for you purchase and for your patience.

Thank you also for supporting the Virtuemart Favorite Module.

Best Regards,
Sergio

Thanks!

Intramedial

FEATURE NEEDED!

Please add the feature to have a "add to favorites" button ALSO ON THE BROWSEPAGE in the categories. MUST BE! Or simply tell me and the others how to add a same button to the browsepage quickly, to simply add the code with form_ logically does not work out!

THANKS!

PLUS THIS TOO: Looking over the changelog of the new Magento Version I saw the note that the added the function to the wishlist "to add all products on the wishlist to the cart". This sounds good and also should be implemented into this module in case it is not already. (I still do not have a working zip so can't say!) But to make it better, simply add a function to the module that one can either also add all products at once or selected ones at once. This you can do with adding "markers" to the left or right of any product where like in the Joomla Admin for example, one can select all with setting a marker on top for all to be selected or one can select products individually by marking single products and adding those at once to the cart!

THANKS!

Please send me a correctly working zip ASAP!

Intramedial

NEXT FEATURE!!!

I also use the RT Mynnx, so I want to place another JS Drop Down like the actual Cart module. What code do I have to use instead of "cart" to get it done with duplicating the area like this:

Code: [Select]
<?php if ($show_cart=="true") : ?>
<?php
if (isset($_SESSION['cart'])) $cart $_SESSION['cart'];
$total 0;
if (isset($cart)) {
foreach($cart as $key => $item) {
$total += $item['quantity'];
}
};
if ($total 0$totalString '(<strong>'.$total.'</strong> Items)';
else $totalString "(<strong>0</strong> Items)"
if ($total 0$cart "-full";
else $cart "";
?>

<div id="cart-button"><a href="#" class="cart-button-desc<?php echo $cart;?>"><?php echo JText::_('CART').' '.$totalString?></a></div>
<?php endif; ?>

For the start, this could not require an Ajax Add to Favorites List function but that I simply have the same cool effect like with the cart by now and the module still loads the page new every time when using it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

BUT, to push the development a bit further, an Ajax Add to Favorites Module is the way to go for. Not even Magento has one by now, this would be another pluspoint against this competition, right?

THANKS!

(Sorry when I am a bit fast with my posts and requests, but here time and things may go a bit faster... 8))

Intramedial

Improvements:

---------

Currently there is a number displayed on the account.favorites page that is by default marked as order id. In any case, this number makes no sense there. What should be placed there is the product sku or no number.

Or you explain what this number shall stand for, like "Number of Favorite", but from my standpoint, this makes no sense to have such number there, better the sku or no number.

Currently, the site redirects to the cart page after adding a fav to the cart, better not. Because it makes shopping easier to place items from fav list to cart when the site does reload the same page again and below or above the list is a "Go to Cart" button.

The other ones, see above, much needed, as by now the functions are very limited, also a comment field is missing.

BUT DAMN GREAT THANKS FOR HAVING DONE THIS MODULE WITH THE FUNCTIONS BY NOW, IT IS REALLY TRULY NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!