Author Topic: Product Price (Net) / (Gross) NOT being saved  (Read 9057 times)

micgo

• Beginner
Product Price (Net) / (Gross) NOT being saved
« on: April 01, 2009, 10:17:38 am »
Hello !

i m have problem with Product Price (Net)/(Gross)and Discounted Price not being saved after each time i edit the item. so now each time when i edit a item i have to remember what is the price of the product. right after i click into the prooduct page Product Price (Net)/(Gross)and Discounted Price is empty. i will have to re-type the price and then save again...... anyone know what happan ? i really need help to get this fix bez my site do alot price a addressment

Micgo

proman2008

• Beginner
Re: Product Price (Net) / (Gross) NOT being saved
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 21:40:15 pm »
I have got the same problem, pleasee need urgent help

jmcgowan

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 18:40:30 pm »
Same problem here, have to edit product price twice before it ever saves.

jmcgowan

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 18:44:00 pm »
i started seeing this problem after i changed the vendor name to my company name - anyone know how to reset this? maybe it will fix the problem?

micgo

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 19:45:54 pm »
also there is a problem with the discount tab too , everytime when i try to apply the discount , it will not use the old discount setting, so lets say i priced the item for $100 and give $50 discount to it. it will keep adding the $50 at the drop down meun. and sometime the discount will not apply to the final price, i will have to re enter the price over and over until it get saved and discounted

micgo

steph.s

• Beginner
    • DreamWorks Tutorials
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 05:08:57 am »
I have the same problem, I have a price for the product until I go to the edit screen then the product price (net) / product price (gross) is blank and no price will save.

steph.s

• Beginner
    • DreamWorks Tutorials
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 05:13:52 am »
I think that the problem is that the price field is not being populated with the existing price, so when the edited product is saved it is saved with no price. :(

steph.s

• Beginner
    • DreamWorks Tutorials
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 05:23:47 am »
In the souce code of the page the product_price and product_price_id have no values:

Code: [Select]
<input type="text" value="" class="inputbox" name="product_price" onkeyup="updateGross();" size="10" maxlength="10" />
                <input type="hidden" name="product_price_id" value="" />

micgo

• Beginner
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 09:58:31 am »
is there a fix yet ?

been waiting someone to get this solve

Lady Sharon

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 10:58:26 am »
Have you tried to delete history and cookies after change? I have to do that to see changes.

micgo

• Beginner
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 07:58:50 am »
ya, tryed that b4 i even try to make this post...... need help on this really badly , my site is just siting there for now

micgo

• Beginner
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 09:56:00 am »
anyone have idea ? alot of ppl have the same problem. anyone else have a recomamnd ? or just try to reinstall to see if same problem

vokaldesign

• Beginner
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 16:52:18 pm »
I too have problems with editing prices - I just updated Joomla to v.1.0... to 1.5... and virtuemart to the version that fits the new installation but we still face the problems concerning the prices...

Earlier on we also had problem with the user-settings - even though the users all had the same admin-rights only one of the users could actually edit the prices! That problem seems to have beed fixed after the update but prices are still a mess...

When editing the prices the prices aren't the same on frontend and backend. And discounts are also not doing what we want them to...

We've worked around the problem by completely deleting products when wanting to give it a new price - alot of extra work but since we don't know what else to to then what alternatives do we have..?

So I'm joining the apparently growing hopeful crowd of users who are on their crying knees in desperately need of some help...   

LogIN

• Beginner
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 19:03:04 pm »
I have VirtueMart 1.1.3 stable  and Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable, i have the same issue here , on firs product adding price isn't save i must edit product and save again.
This issue i found and it's like mine : http://dev.virtuemart.net/cb/issue/2387

i think that product.product_form.php have correct code.
Can somebody tell me what file is processing <form post info ?
Or solution maybe :) ?

giwrgos_ath

• Beginner
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 15:37:05 pm »
check my other post in the forum...

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=57300.0