Author Topic: Virtuemart 1.1.3 - can't access account.index  (Read 7366 times)

408nate08

• Beginner
Virtuemart 1.1.3 - can't access account.index
« on: March 17, 2009, 11:35:49 am »
For some reason, my registered users can't access their "My Account" page, which is linked to "account.index" for Virtuemart 1.1.3. I can access it, probably because I'm the Super Administrator, but when I created a test account to test it out, it gives me this error:

"You need to login."

The test account is just a "Registered" user. It's not much of a detailed description, and I guess this image won't help: http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturehgn.jpg , but is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a fix to this?

Thank you.

- Nate

Scar

• J-lux
Re: Virtuemart 1.1.3 - can't access account.index
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 15:16:16 pm »
What happens if you log in at that stage, can you access your account page then?

408nate08

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 21:01:09 pm »
No, I cannot. Even though it asks me for my login information, it still won't let me in using the "Registered" test account.

- Nate

408nate08

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 21:37:23 pm »
It turns out registered users can login, but I need to set their shopper level to "default", or whatever level has the 500 value in my Virtuemart User Groups. Is there a way to set the default user group that a registered person is automatically set to, so that way I don't have to change their group everytime someone registers?

Scar

• J-lux
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 22:52:58 pm »
You have probably unticked some of the modules to the default group "shopper". Administration->List Modules. U can read more about user groups in the manual.
http://virtuemart.net/documentation/User_Manual/User_Groups.html#N2124C