News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Write Authorization Code to jos_vm_order_payment

Started by antonstewart, March 09, 2009, 21:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonstewart

Greetings,

I'm currently working on integrating our e-commerce systems and internal databases, and I need to record an additional piece of data, namely the Authorization Code, which is returned as part of the delimited response when processing a credit card payment through the Authorize.net gateway.

Thus far I have added a new column to the jos_vm_order_payment table and called it order_payment_auth_code and took a guess at the PHP code necessary to write the additional data to the table by adding:
Quote// Catch Authorization Code
                        $d["order_payment_auth_code"] = $response[4];
To the section of the code in ps_authorize.php which handles the successful transaction response. However, I fear my lack of PHP skills maybe letting me down, as no data is being written to the new field.

Can anyone give me a pointer on exactly what else I need to modify in order to be able successfully write to my new column?

I appreciate your help.

Anton

TopFlightSites

Anton:

Have you ever received an answer / figured out the solution to this question?  I have just figured out the credit card number and expiration date (pretty easy - I think I was expecting it to be more complicated, which is why I looked here for the answer)...but I don't see the authorization number stored here anywhere.  In order to successfully import orders to our fulfillment system, and NOT run the credit card again, I need the authorization number (this will also come in handy if / when a refund needs to be given, since our system CAN handle that, again, if the actual auth number is present).

Anyway - thanks for any feedback you can give - if you're haven't figure out how to get the cc number and expiration date, I'll gladly post how I did it...

Thanks!

David
TopFlightSites.com