News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Paypal Pro transaction is kicking to the paypal site to complete

Started by Scooter, January 23, 2009, 05:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooter

Hello-
Working with VM 1.1.2/Joomla 1.5.9/Paypal Pro (Business) Can't get transaction to occur within my site.

Long time reader first time caller...

I have gone through the process with Paypal to setup a business account successfully.  I went this route b/c I wanted my customers to checkout on my site and not have to go to the PayPal site. I have the https all setup for security.  So...that being said, I have activated the paypal payment method in the 'Payment Method Form' within the virtuemart component. When I go through the 4th step checkout process and I click on 'confirm order' (at this point I have entered in my addy as well as credit card info) I can see that my site is talking to Paypal, but instead of completing the transaction, I am taken to the paypal login/checkout page where you have the option of choosing a credit card (small print) or the paypal (large print).

The end result and the reason I setup a Paypal Pro business account with paypal is so my customer wouldn't have to leave my site. Any help or insite would be greatly appreciated.

edit: This is a screen cap of what I have set (If, in fact, this has anything to do with the transaction no completing on my site)

Thanks
Scott