News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 1.1.3 Released

Started by aravot, January 22, 2009, 23:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VMone

Than send it via PM. It is same irresponsible not to provide a confidential support system where users, a lot of users like me, who work on cores of VM can get such critical fixes without getting called crazy or so. ;)

Thanks!

VMone

And what is the reason, where you know that a lot of users modify the cores that you do not just simply release a security fix or security patch that only closes the leak? Plus that, can't anyone register for the SVN Version and somehow figure out what leak was fixed??? When you do not want to release a security fix only because people could also figure out the leak this way, than encode it via IonCube, for the users that otherwise have a system running with an unfixed security leak. ;)

Otherwise, I do not know what your point is, I read a lot of news and posts about xt:commerce having had a major security issue on the credit card processing side and everyone knows about it, it was disclosed in detail, what exactly caused the issue, what files were causing it and what codes and so on.

Thanks.

namee

Can any one tell me when the 1.5.9 with 1.1.3 budle will release?

thanks

VMone

And you know, there are many users or same % of users that modify the cores, if it is on their own or via uncountable freelancers...e.g. via VM-Expert.com etc..

So, you await from those to spend days to weeks or dollars by dollars to simply get all the changes into some more or less stable 1.1.3 version on a local system, to than upgrade it back on the server or something? Except the security fix, most of the fixes are localization related or fixes that we already fixed some time ago on our own...

Thanks again!

magik

I can not add in VirtueMart_1.1.3-COMPLETE_PACKAGE.j15 package Language_Pack_for_VirtueMart_1.1.3, help to make as it?

afree

We are planning to update our VM 1.0.15 and have seen a few bugs (IE7) with the current version. Is there any roadmap when the 1.1.4 will be available?

Mamboman

Seek and ye shall find...

Good work, thanks!
Life is too short to do things by halves...

seaape

I still get the same stupid Shipping error, It still only saves the first letter and does not add it to my shipping section!! GAAA! guys, this is awful!!!!

drewby07

Quote from: DRACULINOS on January 26, 2009, 22:24:05 PM
There was a problem with create a Shipper in the new version of the ps_shipping.php file.

The problem has been fixed and the new file is on the SVN or you can download it from here .

Any chance you could tell me WHERE that goes?

DRACULINOS

After the above post you mention at the bottom I have a attached file.

Take it.

drewby07

I figured that much out....I also figured out that it needs to go in

/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes

Stefanos

Quote from: VMone on February 08, 2009, 20:39:05 PM
And you know, there are many users or same % of users that modify the cores, if it is on their own or via uncountable freelancers...e.g. via VM-Expert.com etc..

So, you await from those to spend days to weeks or dollars by dollars to simply get all the changes into some more or less stable 1.1.3 version on a local system, to than upgrade it back on the server or something? Except the security fix, most of the fixes are localization related or fixes that we already fixed some time ago on our own...

Thanks again!

..so why do you enter this forum and need to upgrade your cart once you can do it on your own ? I see no reason to talk like that to the developers when it is all free. You paid nothing to have VM. And you say "Thank you" at the end of each post here without thanking for something in your posts. So "put your tongue in" Mr expert.

Stefanos

I would like to ask something, I downloaded the updated ps_shipping.php and installed on server, now the issue with the only first letter of the shipper is corrected. But changing the order of them gives no result. Do they change on some other list of the cart ? or should they change in that list ?

cheers, and congrats for the great work

vivgrigg

I have a similar problem that has foxed me for several hours. I had ealer d=unchecked the other shipping options, then uncheked them all and rechecked.  But end up with nothing coming up at step 2 of the checkout, just "Please select a shipping method! " but nothing showingI downloaded this to the home/shipping directory, then reset the configuration/shipping/standard shipping option and rechecked the #2 in the config/checkout list but nothing is showing.  I have three shipping rates set up, so they should all show. 

bkodanaz

When I click first time i can add to cart, but when i clicked on add to cart second pop up doesn't work.please help...