News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Download ID not being sent

Started by krusada, January 18, 2009, 12:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krusada

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me - I have searched high and low throughtout the forums and havent found a conclusive answer...

I have downloadable items in my store - it appears that when my customer pays they dont receive the email with the download link.

I have everything setup how its meant to be as far as Im aware - at the moment it appears I have to set the pending order to confirmed manually!!

Any answers on this? It appears it isnt just 2co that has this problem?

tec

i am having the same issue too...any help would be great

JJRO

Jumbo!

Any one has the answer for this??

stinga

what versions of J! and VM?

Download ID is sent when an order reaches a certain status. What is that status and how does the order get to the status.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4

Jumbo!

Quote from: stinga on April 12, 2010, 20:08:56 PM
what versions of J! and VM?

Download ID is sent when an order reaches a certain status. What is that status and how does the order get to the status.
I am using Joomla 1.5.10, VirtueMart 1.1.3

The problem with 2Checkout is that the order status does not get updated against successful payment. However it is working fine with PayPal.

Can you please help? I want to use 2Checkout for my Download-able Product  Store.

stinga

In that case the issue is with the notify.php process for 2Checkout. notify.php is Paypal not sure what the program is called for 2Checkout.
Stinga.
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4

linuxer

Virtuemart is not sending out download id's via email - it's configured to confirm. A status change email is sent out - "New Status is: Confirmed".
Yet no download id is sent out. Can anyone explain or help?
I followed these instructions http://thecutestsiteontheblock.com/virtuemart-tutorials/220-virtuemart-setting-up-downloads-to-be-purchased-as-products.html

Jumbo!

Quote from: linuxer on July 31, 2011, 12:26:49 PM
When I set the download configuration so that "Order Status which enables download' - " is "pending"    in that case VirtueMart STILL does NOT send the download id.
Can anyone explain why, and what the fix for this is? Is it a template thing? configuration thing?
Thank you
James
Bump. No solution yet.

stinga

As I said, You need to have a look at 2Checkout's notify.php equivalent and see what is going on.
There won't be a solution because it just works. What changes have you made.
I have no idea how 2Checkout works, how does it tell VM that the payment has been made.
What happens if you manually set the order status, do you get an email then?
Stinga.