News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

UPS Shipping Methods

Started by melynda, January 13, 2009, 18:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melynda

I have configured my shipping module and included all pertaining UPS number and keys. If I include to choose a shipping method as step 2 in checkout nothing appears for the consumer to choose such a method. Am I doing something wrong?

lowmips

melynda,
What version of the UPS module are you using?
Have you put VM into debug mode? What were the results?

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

chromahoen

I am experiencing the same issue I believe. I have disabled all but UPS module. No shipping configurator in VM 1.1.2.
vMart 1.1.3
Joomla! 1.5.9
PHP4
MySQL4

If you would like to make a donation to me for any reason, I will be happy to accept. However, there will be a $2 processing fee.

lowmips

What version of the UPS module are you using?
Have you put VM into debug mode? What were the results?

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

chromahoen

Thank you Reggie. I identified that there has to be a weight in the product for UPS to display options. That brings me to an entirely different problem. I will save that for a different post.
vMart 1.1.3
Joomla! 1.5.9
PHP4
MySQL4

If you would like to make a donation to me for any reason, I will be happy to accept. However, there will be a $2 processing fee.