News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Authorization problem with Authorize.net and Virtuemart in Joomla 1.5

Started by malafrop, December 18, 2008, 21:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malafrop

I hope this is in  the correct area.  If not if someone could tell me where to get help on Virtuemart for Joomla 1.5 I would be greatful.

My issue is that bad transactions are being processed, straight through to money being transferred into the merchant account.  If the name or expiration date entered are wrong Virtuemart does not give me an error and just processes the transaction.  Authorize.net receives the transaction and processes it as a good transaction.  This also makes me wonder if available funds for the card are being checked.

If anyone can help or even just point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative.

Joseph Kwan

virtuemart is not responsible for checking validity of credit cards. That's the responsibility of authorize.net. Make sure your authorize.net account is configured correctly and that the authorize.net payment method (in virtuemart) is not in test mode.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.