News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

A bug in 2CO module and one question

Started by sdbit, November 30, 2008, 13:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdbit

Hi,

I just installed this great component. I want to use 2CO payment module.

everything seems fine except on thing:

When you come to last step in purchase process (the page where the 2checkout image is show to click on it for 2Co payment), there is a link (bellow) to view order details. When you click on that link it will open order detail page (index.php?page=account.order_details ), but none of customers data are shown on that page! I think that this is a bug because component doesn't pass this variables to order details page.

My another (let say feature request) question is:

Can I somehow pass one variable with URL link to virtuemart product page, to get it in order (it can be included in Customer note field). I want to integrate virtuemart with open-realty script, so I want to put link from open-realty script to my virtuemart product page, and to include listing number in that link, and virtuemart should include that link in Customer notes field (in order).

So, I have site www.site1.com , and i want to put this link on that site: www.myvirtuemartsite.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=18&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart but also to include in that link new parameter: listing_id=SOME_NUMBER, so link will be something like: www.myvirtuemartsite.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=18&category_id=6&listing_id=157&option=com_virtuemart

Than virtuemart should include this listing_id in my order, so that I can know for what listing the service is purchased.

Thank you for any help. 

P.s. Also I would like to suggest you to read language guidelines on 2checkout.com site because I think that this module should be little modified to show that 2Co is retailer , and not credit card processor.

squark

Hi

I face the same problem. Did you manage to solve it yet ?

Alan