Author Topic: Additional Images Not Displaying  (Read 7956 times)

John M

• Do what you do Best
    • JSM-Inc Web and Graphics Design
  • Skype Name: johnnysmallz
  • VirtueMart Version: 2.6
Re: Additional Images Not Displaying
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 21:38:01 pm »
I have also verified that after adding a product with an image using the administrators section image tab.  When you go back and try to add additional images via the left side admin add images it does not show on the details page.  Also I did not upload any of my product using CSV Improved.

I would ask the administrators to look at Mark Calif's design which is tabular for VM 1.0 and is extremely cool.  This is what I would really like to have ultimately

For the record I did successfully create a new product and add three images which show as thumbs one below the other and worked fine in the lightbox.

I would be willing to pay to get Mark Califs rendition of this seen here http://design.markcallf.co.uk/VirtueMart-1.0.x/Lightbox/menu-id-1.html
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

Matz

• Beginner
    • www.Ledbutiken.nu
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 09:18:07 am »
I have the exact same problem !!

Did you get the solution for this ?

I tested to inactivate all plugins but no cigarr :-\

John M

• Do what you do Best
    • JSM-Inc Web and Graphics Design
  • Skype Name: johnnysmallz
  • VirtueMart Version: 2.6
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 15:40:35 pm »
Upgrade your version to 1.1.4
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

Matz

• Beginner
    • www.Ledbutiken.nu
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 16:26:35 pm »
iam already running the 1.1.4 ....

the function worked before but after some plugin or component installation it stopped working. I have tried to deactivate all plugins but no luck.

All there is to do now is a complete reinstallation but i really dont wont to do that.

Energize

• Beginner
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 07:59:23 am »
I am having the same issues aswell...i upload an additional image and i only get the main image showing nothing else on the website?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Can someone possibly put up a screen shot of how their media manager looks etc on the products that do show additional items for you

Matz

• Beginner
    • www.Ledbutiken.nu
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 08:27:10 am »
Sending a picture of how it looks for me after iam trying to add a new picture.

[attachment cleanup by admin]