News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Paypal going directly to UK version, but I am in US

Started by dakotaben, September 09, 2010, 06:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakotaben

I am trying to set up paypal in Virtuemart and just about have it.  When I checkout however, it sends me to the UK paypal and not US.  The store address in Virtuemart has US addy and the regional settings on my machine are all US.  Why is it doing this?

johnstep

The same error is happening to me too. The express checkout is going to the UK version, but the normal checkout is going to the US version.

Does anyone know where to change to site values?

dakotaben

It was odd... started automagically working for me.  I have not done it from other computers yet, but it has been working for a few days now.  I didn't do anything that obviously changed it.  I did send a support ticket to paypal since I was not getting any response here.... not sure if that could have done it, but... good luck

razauq

I was having the same problem.  No matter what parameters you send to paypal it doesn't seem to work.  What finally corrected it was to install the en-US language files.  Now it correctly goes to US paypal.