Author Topic: VM error? table error on add to cart ?  (Read 1582 times)

thomasjojo

• Beginner
VM error? table error on add to cart ?
« on: May 12, 2008, 11:08:50 am »
 :o

i have a small problem;

when viewing OSME of my products, the add to cart buttion, with its container table is NOT placed under the product image, but to the right. so the add to cart appears below menus. here is the wrong placement:
http://www.youdo.no/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=33&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=377&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=48
(product 4071)

my templates is chabned so they supposed to look like this:
http://www.youdo.no/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=32&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=360&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=48
(prd 4050)

I have turned off the cache, and runned trough the templates over and over for td ad tr errors but there is no explaination so far, that I can see.

This is a pity, because in the wrong placement, the add to cart is placed under som other menu, so my customers cant add to cart!

Have any idea??

padder

• Beginner
Re: VM error? table error on add to cart ?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 17:22:11 pm »
Hi Did you find an answer to this? I have the same problem. The issue is that the flypage is changing from default (flypage.tpl) to the ask template (flypage-ask.tpl).

I need to get up and running so I'm going to just copy the default template over the ask template for now, but would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction to fix it properly.

It only does it on some products which is making it harder to figure out, I can't see why it's happening.

I'm using J1.5.7, VM 1.1.2, PHP 5.2.6 and MySQL 5.0.67.

thomasjojo

• Beginner
Re: VM error? table error on add to cart ?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 17:28:10 pm »
i reinstalled to v 15.7 and latest VM,but the problem is CONTENT descriptions that extend wider than the template content area.
make a table in the content description, that is maximum width according to your templta should solve it, 
I tried to do that with the flypage, but didnt succseed...
lik to your page please?

PS: I ended my wor on my site described, gave it away to my former partner..