Author Topic: A few layout questions realiting to the menu and the flypage  (Read 2044 times)

AndreasVader

• Beginner
A few layout questions realiting to the menu and the flypage
« on: October 26, 2008, 21:40:58 pm »

I'm trying to set up a Virtuemart 1.1 shop with J! 1.0.15 on a modified Rockettheme template (HiveMind). All seems to be good, and VM very promising, but I have a few layout problems, that I can't seem to solve. This might all be very basic. Help with any or all problems would be greatly appreciated.

Problems:

A) I'd like to move "Online Shop", "List all products" and "Your cart is currently..:" right, so that their left side aligns with the left of the products listed the same place. But how? See attached screenshot.

b) I'd like to remove the text linking to the next product in the same category, placed above the product. Again: How? See attached screenshot.

C) I'd like to move the "Availability In stock X " down below the cart. Is this best done experimenting with the flypage.php in Dreamweaver, or would another way be easier? Again: See attached screenshot.

Thanks for reading! Double thanks for your reply! And triple thanks for your fast, competent and idiot proof ditto!

Regards,

Andreas

[attachment deleted by admin]