Author Topic: UPS v2.0 (multiple functionality additions)  (Read 368524 times)

eric@sandsprecision.com

• Beginner
Re: UPS v2.0 (multiple functionality additions)
« Reply #780 on: May 30, 2012, 23:11:10 pm »
Love'n the module, thanks in advance.

I'm having and issue with the HTML it is generating, must be an underlying user issue - it always is...  :o

Joomla: 1.5.26
VM: 1.1.9

The radio buttons are acting up.  After looking at the HTML code, I noticed that the tags are closing out of sequence.
Code: [Select]
<label for="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Ground%7C0">
  <input id="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Ground%7C0" type="radio" value="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Ground%7C0" name="shipping_rate_id">
    UPS Ground
    <strong>($0.00)</strong>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;USD64.64 Guaranteed Day(s) To Delivery
    <br>
    <label for="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+3+Day+Select%7C0">
      <input id="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+3+Day+Select%7C0" type="radio" value="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+3+Day+Select%7C0" name="shipping_rate_id">
      UPS 3 Day Select
      <strong>($0.00)</strong>
      &nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;USD96.49 Guaranteed Day(s) To Delivery
      <br>
      <label for="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+2nd+Day+Air%7C0">
        <input id="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+2nd+Day+Air%7C0" type="radio" value="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+2nd+Day+Air%7C0" name="shipping_rate_id">
        UPS 2nd Day Air
        <strong>($0.00)</strong>
        &nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;USD128.50 Guaranteed Day(s) To Delivery
        <br>
        <label for="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air+Saver%7C0">
          <input id="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air+Saver%7C0" type="radio" value="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air+Saver%7C0" name="shipping_rate_id">
          UPS Next Day Air Saver
          <strong>($0.00)</strong>
          &nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;USD203.15 Guaranteed Day(s) To Delivery
          <br>
          <label for="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air+Early+A.M.%7C0">
            <input id="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air+Early+A.M.%7C0" type="radio" value="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air+Early+A.M.%7C0" name="shipping_rate_id">
            UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
            <strong>($0.00)</strong>
            &nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;USD276.77 Guaranteed Day(s) To Delivery
            <br>
            <label for="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air%7C0">
              <input id="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air%7C0" type="radio" value="upsv2%7CUPS%7CUPS+Next+Day+Air%7C0" name="shipping_rate_id">
              UPS Next Day Air
              <strong>($0.00)</strong>
              &nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;USD241.28 Guaranteed Day(s) To Delivery
              <br>
              <br>
              <br>
              <br>
              <input type="hidden" value="CHECK_OUT_GET_SHIPPING_METHOD" name="checkout_this_step[]">
              <div align="center">
                <input class="button" type="submit" value="Next >>" name="formSubmit">
              </div>
              <script type="text/javascript">
                <!--
                  function submit_order( form ) { return true; }
                -->
              </script>
              <div id="statusBox" style="text-align:center;display:none;visibility:hidden;"></div>
          </label>
        </label>
      </label>
    </label>
  </label>
</label>

I have edited the code in upsv2.php, Line 554 from this:
$html .= "<br />\n";To this:
$html .= "</label>\n";
However, I still get the original close tags for LABEL after the set of radio buttons. 

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #781 on: May 30, 2012, 23:21:20 pm »
Firefox?
What version of the module, specifically?
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

eric@sandsprecision.com

• Beginner
« Reply #782 on: June 05, 2012, 15:18:24 pm »
The module is listed as 2.0 under Store / Shipping Module List

IE 9.0.8
When u select any shipping and then leave focus by clicking next, it selects the last option.  Then on the next page there is an Error: Please select another Shipping Method.

FireFox 12.0
Functionally works, however it will auto select other choices when the mouse moves.

The site URL:  sandsprecision.com/newsite

Sorry for the late reply.
Side note, how do u set the forum to send an email when someone has posted to your thread?

eric@sandsprecision.com

• Beginner
« Reply #783 on: June 07, 2012, 16:54:49 pm »
Any thoughts on the subject?  Should I just hard code the closing div's? I know that there must be an underlining issue, but don't know where to start.
I have adjusted all weights to pounds and I'm using lb to represent pounds as noted in VirtueMart's instructional pdf.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #784 on: June 07, 2012, 17:00:27 pm »
Sorry, no ideas here.  If the html is correct, then it is an interpretation issue.
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

eric@sandsprecision.com

• Beginner
« Reply #785 on: June 18, 2012, 21:09:18 pm »
I have now fixed the prior issue with firefox and IE.

I setup the version 2.2011.04.19 and removed the 2.0 basic.
I manually extracted and copied the files to the new locations, this fixed the previous issue.

However, now....

IE will not let you processed pass the shipping stage.  No matter what you select it states
"Error: Please select another Shipping Method."

*  Joomla: 1.5.26
*  VM: 1.1.9
*  The module is listed as 2.2011.04.19 under Store / Shipping Module List
*  IE 9.0.8
*  FireFox 12.0
*  The site URL:  sandsprecision.com/newsite

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #786 on: June 18, 2012, 21:12:08 pm »
That's a strange one...it works in other browsers, but not IE? Sounds like IE isn't passing the form variables correctly.  Do you have some type of debugging tools to see what your browser is sending the server? Something like "firebug", but for IE? I really don't deal with IE much (if I can help it).

MREKMiller

• Beginner
« Reply #787 on: July 19, 2012, 10:27:49 am »
I hope this is the right place to post this. Great job on UPS v2 - it's got all the tools I need (and even some the gov't could use :) )

I'm am having trouble getting the cartrates to display while not logged in. I get this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/00/6719700/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/shipping/upsv2/class.Shipment.php on line 357

Help  :'( I had the previous version installed/uninstalled and updated line by line through the sql.

Thanks!

PS. Is it possible to hide the 'Number pieces in box:1' being displayed at the bottom of the product page but still have it defined?

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #788 on: July 19, 2012, 13:46:31 pm »
Hi,
is the country/zip code input being displayed for cartrates before receiving this warning?

Reggie

MREKMiller

• Beginner
« Reply #789 on: July 20, 2012, 06:13:33 am »
Thanks for the fast response. Yes, the box to enter the zip code is showing. It fails after submitting (the page refreshes with the error code displaying below the line showing the country and zip entered correctly.

Thanks again Reggie.

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #790 on: July 20, 2012, 14:20:04 pm »
What version of UPSv2? VirtueMart?

MREKMiller

• Beginner
« Reply #791 on: July 21, 2012, 10:24:36 am »
vm118-upsv2.2011.04.19 and Joomla 1.5

Sorry, probably should have mentioned that earlier.

lowmips

• Global Moderator
    • lowmips.com
« Reply #792 on: July 21, 2012, 16:33:48 pm »
That's in the "get rates" function, which loops through packages.  The error means there are no package objects to loop through.  Hmmm.  Very odd.  Did you try debug mode (both in the module AND virtuemart debug mode)?

MREKMiller

• Beginner
« Reply #793 on: July 29, 2012, 10:45:24 am »
I ran the VM debug and before the entire page loads I get this error at the top:

Debug: plgSystemCartRates::onAfterRender() 'attachto' not defined. Defaulting to after Checkout link.

Below that within the cartrates (while not logged in) I get the following:

Debug: upsv2::__construct() - Starting upsv2 version 2.2011.04.19
Debug: upsv2::__construct() - global maximum package weight is 150 lb
Debug: upsv2::__construct() - no user information returned from database where $vars["ship_to_info_id"]==
Debug: upsv2::__construct() - Using first BT address found.
Debug: upsv2::__construct() - BT address lookup failed. Could not determine user info!
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() - Adding a new unbundled package
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() - Package Number: 1
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() - Package is Unbundled
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() - Maxweight: 150
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() - Padding: 0.01
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() - Shipping Info - Country: US State: CA ZIP: 92867
Debug: class.Package::addItem() - ***** Adding item 735 (Quick Sign Plastic A-Frame, 18 x 24 inches) to package #1 *****
Debug: class.Package::addItem() - pid 735 is restricted to ground services
Debug: class.Package::addItem() - (Ground Services) Weight: 8.08, modifiedWeight: 8.08, freeWeight: 0, flatWeight: 0
Debug: class.Package::addItem() - (Non-Ground) Weight: 8.08, modifiedWeight: 8.08, freeWeight:0 , flatWeight: 0
Debug: upsv2::get_rates_array() - rate caching is: 1
Debug: Using the cURL library for communicating with onlinetools.ups.com

XML Post:
<?xml version="1.0"?><AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US"> <AccessLicenseNumber>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</AccessLicenseNumber> <UserId>XXXXX</UserId> <Password>XXXXX</Password></AccessRequest><?xml version="1.0"?><RatingServiceSelectionRequest xml:lang="en-US"> <Request>  <TransactionReference>  <XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion>  </TransactionReference>  <RequestAction>rate</RequestAction>  <RequestOption>shop</RequestOption> </Request> <PickupType>  <Code>01</Code> </PickupType> <Shipment>  <Shipper>   <Address>    <PostalCode>92867</PostalCode>    <CountryCode>US</CountryCode>   </Address>  </Shipper>  <ShipTo>   <Address>    <PostalCode>93401</PostalCode>    <CountryCode>US</CountryCode>   </Address>  </ShipTo>  <ShipFrom>   <Address>    <PostalCode>92867</PostalCode>    <CountryCode>US</CountryCode>   </Address>  </ShipFrom>  <Package>   <PackagingType>    <Code>21</Code>   </PackagingType>   <PackageWeight>    <UnitOfMeasurement>     <Code>LBS</Code>    </UnitOfMeasurement>    <Weight>8.08</Weight>   </PackageWeight>  </Package> </Shipment></RatingServiceSelectionRequest>

XML Response:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><RatedShipment><Service><Code>59</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>21.45</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>21.45</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>12:00 Noon</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>21.45</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>21.45</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>8.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>02</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.65</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.65</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime/><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.65</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.65</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>8.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>13</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>40.60</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>40.60</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>4:30 P.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>40.60</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>40.60</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>8.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>14</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>82.49</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>82.49</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>10:00 A.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>82.49</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>82.49</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>8.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>01</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>47.77</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>47.77</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>12:00 Noon</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>47.77</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>47.77</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>8.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>8.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment></RatingServiceSelectionResponse>

Debug: upsv2::get_rates_array() - WARNING! No matching rates were found!
Debug: upsv2::get_package_rates(ALL) - get_rates_array failed.
Debug: class.Shipment::getRates() - ************ Starting Rate Calculations **********
Debug: class.Shipment::getRates() ----------- Starting Package #1-----------
Debug: class.Shipment::getRates() - (Ground Services) Weight: 8.08, Flatfee Weight: 0, Free Weight: 0, Modified Weight:8.08
Debug: class.Shipment::getRates() - (Non-Ground) Weight: 8.08, Flatfee Weight: 0, Free Weight: 0, Modified Weight:8.08

yaani

« Reply #794 on: July 29, 2012, 19:56:46 pm »
I have vm118-upsv2.2011.04.19 and Joomla 1.5, Virtuemart 1.1.9.

I installed the shipping module to be able to have free shipping for certain products.

I want to upgrade to Virtuemart 2.0.8 & it has the ability to have free shipping on certain products.

What is the procedure to uninstall the UPS 2 module?

Is the UPS 2 module compatible with Virtuemart 2.0.8?

I have a test version of the website here www.specraceford.com/ barkersexhaust (remove space) that I upgraded to Virtuemart 1.1.9 when I try to check out I select the shipping address & click the Next button & it takes me to a blank page that says "Checkout". So I was wanting to unistall the module to see if that was causing the error?