News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Free Paypal Pro US ,Recurring, and PayPal Pro UK moudle for virtuemart

Started by cowboy1989, October 20, 2008, 04:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy1989

I am the writer of paypal pro US, paypal pro UK and PayPal pro subscription .The http://www.myjoomlaextensions.com put it on their shelf without my permission. so  I decided to make them open source now. welcome to download them.
download url: http://www.webresolve.net/joomla/index.php

davi

I downloaded the paypal pro US module from http://www.webreslove.net/joomla/index.php .I want to install it into my virtuemart. but i am a newbie. I do not know how to install it. where can i get the manual for installing this module?
thanks

vadim2

Thanks for your post, but unfortunately the UK module is incomplete. I installed it, but I can't see in the configuration of the module any fields for API credentials. Also, for the UK module we need to add SOLO, MAESTRO and SWITCH cards. For them we also need to add a field in the checkout for issue number.

Could you please tell us if your module has got all of these?

jmds

Quotefor the UK module we need to add SOLO, MAESTRO and SWITCH cards. For them we also need to add a field in the checkout for issue number

I will try and allocate some time this/next week to update this for the latest version of Virtuemart. It may help you out.

http://www.jmds.eu/virtuemart-addons-and-modifications/view-category.html

cowboy1989

thanks for your post. This is  the paypal pro uk direct payment module. In this case ,you do not need api credentials. You only need to fill the merchant login name and password. the username is the same as the merchant username, which were submitted when you signed up a paypal pro uk account.
thanks,please keep in touch.
Quote from: vadim2 on October 23, 2008, 10:41:24 AM
Thanks for your post, but unfortunately the UK module is incomplete. I installed it, but I can't see in the configuration of the module any fields for API credentials. Also, for the UK module we need to add SOLO, MAESTRO and SWITCH cards. For them we also need to add a field in the checkout for issue number.
Could you please tell us if your module has got all of these?

davi

Thanks for your module. I installed the module in my store following your guide. it works well now. thanks.
I want to know if i install the paypal pro recurring module,what i need to configure?
Quote from: cowboy1989 on October 23, 2008, 02:52:03 AM
You can find it at http://www.webresolve.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=31&Itemid=41
if you still have questions.please email me.

jaysunp

Can someone help me out with this? I am so close...

After installing this module, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function has_configuration() on a non-object in /home/username/public_html/subfolder/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/store.payment_method_form.php on line 167

Do you know how I can correct this?

cowboy1989

can you tell me which module you installed?paypal pro uk or paypal pro us or paypal pro recurring direct payment?
Quote from: jaysunp on October 26, 2008, 02:23:22 AM
Can someone help me out with this? I am so close...
After installing this module, I get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function has_configuration() on a non-object in /home/username/public_html/subfolder/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/store.payment_method_form.php on line 167
Do you know how I can correct this?

jaysunp

Thanks cowboy.

I'm running the paypal pro us module in a Joomla 1.5.7 site with VM 1.1.2.

cowboy1989

Quote from: jaysunp on October 26, 2008, 18:43:03 PM
Thanks cowboy.
I'm running the paypal pro us module in a Joomla 1.5.7 site with VM 1.1.2.
Hello,
The paypal pro us module had been as a commerical moudle for a long time. There is no  this kind of  problem before. please make sure you copy the files to the right folders. you can simply copy the administrator folder . The wrong configure also results in this error. make sure
Code: PP_WPP
Payment class name: ps_paypal_wpp
Payment class type: credit card
please feel free to ask any questions.thanks.

cowboy1989

Greetings,
thanks for your feedback.About the recurring payment configure, it is a little bit complex. You can set the parameters of   trial payment period if you want to set a trial payment period.The trial payment period is optional. But the payment period is required. If i do not make sense, you can go to www.paypal.com to check some documents about recurring payment.
Quote from: davi on October 24, 2008, 04:55:41 AM
Thanks for your module. I installed the module in my store following your guide. it works well now. thanks.
I want to know if i install the paypal pro recurring module,what i need to configure?
Quote from: cowboy1989 on October 23, 2008, 02:52:03 AM
You can find it at http://www.webresolve.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=31&Itemid=41
if you still have questions.please email me.

JamesH

Hi there - I have persisted with this module and seem to have got close to succeeding but am now receiving the following error message in the webpage after confirming payment... Error: Invalid vendor account
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_paypalprouk)

I am using Joomla 1.5.7 and VM 1.1.2 - The Paypal Pro account is fully validated and active as far as I can see.

I have entered the straightforward merchant login details (not the API generated one) in both merchant login and username fields and the paypal pro account password in the field when prompted. I am a little unclear of what then goes in the next 'transaction key' request field and have assumed this is my joomla login details to authorise the updating of the previous password field. Is this where I'm going wrong? It would be great to get some more documented guidance on these aspects of the module.

Having said that, your open source release of the module has got me this far for which I am very grateful.

cowboy1989

greetings,
The transaction key is the merchant password. please try it and give me feedback.
one more thing,do you set the test mode yes?if you use live account,the test mode should be set no.
Quote from: JamesH on November 01, 2008, 09:47:19 AM
Hi there - I have persisted with this module and seem to have got close to succeeding but am now receiving the following error message in the webpage after confirming payment... Error: Invalid vendor account
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_paypalprouk)
I am using Joomla 1.5.7 and VM 1.1.2 - The Paypal Pro account is fully validated and active as far as I can see.
I have entered the straightforward merchant login details (not the API generated one) in both merchant login and username fields and the paypal pro account password in the field when prompted. I am a little unclear of what then goes in the next 'transaction key' request field and have assumed this is my joomla login details to authorise the updating of the previous password field. Is this where I'm going wrong? It would be great to get some more documented guidance on these aspects of the module.
Having said that, your open source release of the module has got me this far for which I am very grateful.

cowboy1989

Dear Users,
please make sure if the test mode set no when you use a live account.
the following message may be helpful to you.
Payflow Pro and Website Payments Pro UK merchants will receive a Result Code 26, Invalid Vendor Account or Result Code 1, User Authentication Failed, if you pass incorrect login credentials.

Both a Payflow Pro and Websites Payments Pro UK account use the login credentials that your created when you signed up for the account.  They are the same credentials that you use to log into PayPal Manager at https://manager.paypal.com.  If you do not log into PayPal Manager then you DO NOT have a Payflow Pro or Websites Payments Pro UK account.

NOTE: You MUST have a Payflow Pro or Websites Payments Pro UK account to use the Payflow SDKs or HTTPS Interface.

There is NO API Signature Required like a traditional PayPal account, you only use VENDOR, USER, PWD (password) and PARTNER

As noted in the Developer's Guide, the Release Notes and some samples, Result Code 26 is due to invalid data in fields listed below.

VENDOR = Merchant Login ID.  This is the lD created when you signed up for your account.
USER = Merchant Login ID unless you created a USER for Payflow Pro
PWD = Password for VENDOR unless you have a different USER, then it would be for USER.

PARTNER = Partner/Reseller ID, who you purchased account from.
All fields are case-sensitive.

Examples:

Correct usage:

VENDOR=myaccount
USER=myaccount
PARTNER=PayPalUK
PWD=mypassword

USER can also be different from VENDOR if you created a user for your transactions.  This is actually suggested.

Example: vendor=myaccount&user=myaccountpro&pwd=myaccountpropassword&partner=mypartner

Incorrect usages:

VENDOR=AFnbvsbQVRButJHZs6.l0X3A7qNRAD.JM9YVjurzrVeDxa2ua9NmevLN
USER=bob._1187260083_biz_api1.myweb.com
PARTNER=PayPalUK

VENDOR=paypal_api1.myemail.com
USER=paypal_api1.myemail.com
PARTNER=PayPal

Vendor and User in the above examples are using API credentials for a traditional PayPal Websites Payments Pro account or Sandbox account.  These credentials are not to be used with a Payflow Pro or Websites Payments Pro UK account.

Also, you do not use the Sandbox for testing on a Payflow Pro account EXCEPT for Express Checkout.  See this post for more information on this.

Note:
You can also see this error if you have misspelled a name-value-pair variable, like VENDR instead of VENDOR or the request string has other field format issues.  Verify the actual data being sent.

New Accounts:

You will a receive a result code 1 or 26 if you are attempting to process transactions immediately after account creation as you must wait at least one hour to allow our cache to be refreshed with your account credentials.
Message Edited by PayPal_ToddS on 08-06-2008 01:23 PM
Message Edited by PayPal_ToddS on 10-16-2008 10:52 AM
Message Edited by PayPal_ToddS on 10-16-2008 10:52 AM

the origin url of the message above is :
http://www.pdncommunity.com/pdn/board/message?board.id=payflow&message.id=1388

best regard