Author Topic: checkout skipping payment page  (Read 4125 times)

darrenw

• Beginner
checkout skipping payment page
« on: July 19, 2008, 22:32:30 pm »
Hi All,

I'm using the nochex module, when testing I go through the payment proccess, click on pay via no chex and I'm just sent to the

Thank you for your order.

Success Your order has been successfully placed!

Page, I think I'm missing something here? Can anyone tell me why I'm not being redirected to the nochex site for payment.

Tested it with the paypal module too, and get a similar result?

Darren

sunmade

• Beginner
Re: checkout skipping payment page
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 20:15:19 pm »
YES!!  This same exact thing is happening to me but with paypal.

It's skipping right over the actual payment page, but I am receiving the  pending emails, and then when I manually update the order to "confirmed" I do receive the download and everything is fine..

It's just getting the customer (or me in this instance as a test) to the pay page.  Where the heck is it?  :-/

Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks!

nomad

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 06:47:07 am »
having same problem - do you have account creation set to None? apparently it works when set to Normal account creation (although it still didn't for me)- it is a known bug that is fixed in the next release vm 1.1.2 which is supposed to be out "soon". hopefully this version will solve my problem, I have no option but to wait and see

jtruelson

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 23:58:10 pm »
On a production site - out of the blue - clicking confirm order button bypasses paypal and goes directly to thank you page that opens in the parent window i.e. with no nav or other template elements. JOS 1.0.15 VM 1.0.15

Have tried changes to account creation with no effect.

darrenw

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 17:57:46 pm »
The way to get around this is to set User "Registration Type" UNDER User "Registration Settings" on the global config page of Virtumart to "Normal Account Creation" then set "New User Account Activation" to no on the Joomla config page. The payment will work then.

Also I have created a custom script for Nochex here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=23159.0, that redirects you automagically to the nochex site (as the pay pal module does)

Darren

nomad

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 08:39:03 am »
The way to get around this is to set User "Registration Type" UNDER User "Registration Settings" on the global config page of Virtumart to "Normal Account Creation" then set "New User Account Activation" to no on the Joomla config page. The payment will work then.
Didn't work with that. The solution for me was to enable the System - Legacy plugin. It then redirected.

treybraid

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 22:24:12 pm »
did this ever get resolved... just trying to use a credit card payment method... created one... skips right over payment page.... any idea's...

using virtuemart 1.1.2 and joomla 1.5.6
my url:www.buymeriam.com[/b]]www.buymeriam.com[/color]

please help!!!
trey