Author Topic: Really Simple Question!!!  (Read 1330 times)

knifethis

• Beginner
Really Simple Question!!!
« on: December 30, 2008, 07:42:01 am »
So of course I am new to all this but I was wondering if some one would be kind enough to give me a link to another site that is really good to read up on virtuemart software or maybe just tell me what I am doing wrong.  I have worked with virtuemart before inside joomla and have had no problems using the software but I am having troubles setting up my virtuemart and making it work with joomla on a site I am creating.  None of the products are showing up At the moment I only have the default items listed but those are not even showing up.

From start to finish how do I go about linking virtuemarts shop and product pages to the site or where do I go about looking for the shop itself?  I know this question is a bit scattered so please let me know if you have any questions and Ill try and better explain myself.

Thank You,
Michael

loclyn

• Beginner
Re: Really Simple Question!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 10:42:23 am »
U need to know how to administrate Joomla components and modules to get that linking that you want.
Heaps of help on Joomla forums on how to use Joomla.
VirtueMart has a user guide, but is pretty straight forward on how to populate the shop within VM under your Joomla admin etc.

Joomla V 1.5.8
VirtueMart 1.1.2