Author Topic: Empty Delimeter in Admin of Virtuemart since deleting Secure URL field  (Read 2664 times)

iMurray

• Beginner
Hi All,
Just did a migration from the ecommerce bundle of 1.0.13 to 1.5.7, mostly working okay, however as part of setting up some things, I removed the secure url and made it blank for the time being.

Now when I log into the backend of Virtuemart, I get all the home page icons, but I get all the following details: next to each icon, and I am unable to edit the configuration, comes up with missing url - Page 404.

this is the code that appears: Empty delimiter in /home/.../public_html/main/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_session.php on line 560

I am assuming that I need to somehow get back in and at least enter a non secure url in that field....

But how?

I might add that from the front end the cart looks and displays okay, it is only when I need to go via the ssl i guess it stops working and sends me back to my home page.

Thanks in advance.

Murray

iMurray

• Beginner
Re: Empty Delimeter in Admin of Virtuemart since deleting Secure URL field
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 15:31:57 pm »
Here is the fix: finally after hours of trawling through this site. Hopefully this can help noob's like me.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=28959.0