News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Calculate Shipping Rates in cart instead of checkout

Started by topclass, September 13, 2008, 20:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topclass

Hi, i have been searching and i cant seem to find a solution. Is there any modules out there that can give you a shipping estimate prior to ordering, lets say by just typing in a zipcode and it will use ups. I have seen many sites (not vituemart but in general) that have it. Its a great feature as i think a lot more of my sales would convert if i could get this done. If anyone can get this done for a cheap price im willing to pay.

Thomas Kampp

Danish Joomla Services: www.toolmaster.dk
Danish Joomla Services: www.joomla-konsulent.dk
Danish Joomla Hosting: www.joomla-hosting.dk
Danish Smart Home: www.smart-home-konsulent.dk
Danish Subject Blog: www.sutra.dk

jvillegas

Joomla 1.5.9
VirtueMart 1.1.2

lowmips

Hi all,
I am working towards adding this functionality to my UPSv2.0 module.  However, I am currently in desperate need of income, so if you would be willing to donate to my cause I would be happy to add this feature.

Please message/email me with your thoughts.
Thanks,
Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

WebJIVE

If anyone is looking for UPS module that PROPERLY calculates weight for items in the cart, this VM hack is it!

Great job and thanks!  You need a donation button on your site for this one!

Regards,
Eric
Web-JIVE.com
Web Site Design, Hosting, Flash Development, ECommerce, Graphics & Logo Design and more...