News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can anyone please help with this UPS error???

Started by jagreen78, August 22, 2008, 23:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagreen78

Error: UPS was not able to process the Shipping Rate Request.. Error Code: 250003, Error Description: Invalid Access License number

I have the UPS online tools account set up with a XML/HTML Access Key with my username and password all set under Shipping Module List in VM 1.1.2

ncase

I'm having the same issue - looking around for answers.

trendsettingdesign

Joomla! 1.5.6
VirtueMart 1.1.2
PHP 5

trendsettingdesign

Mine's solved.  I had to make sure I had the Country, State and Zip User Fields published, required and visible in all locations.  Also, you might want to try making the Registration Method be "Required".  After making that setting, you have to manually make the necessary User Fields be required.  VM's Registration Method doesn't communicate with the User Fields. It's a bug.
Joomla! 1.5.6
VirtueMart 1.1.2
PHP 5

vmzoid

thx!  :)

For me it was just the wrong access code, I needed the xml access code.
whoop-dee koo!!

jmatz

I also had to go back to the UPS site and request an XML Access Key (Code) rather than the HTML Access Key that I first used in the "UPS access code" field for the UPS module.  Now works - or at least displays the UPS shipping options in checkout.

JM