Author Topic: Translation of some sections  (Read 9607 times)

turminator

• Beginner
Translation of some sections
« on: August 09, 2008, 16:02:39 pm »
Hello!

I install virtuemart and spanish pack but I look that there are some sections that it is'n translated. I'm very interested to translate this section:

· Ask a question about this product
· When I add some product on my shopping cart display this message: Notice
Info: The product quantity has been updated.
How can I do to translate it? Also I want to translate the button that shows "Continue".
· When some user do a registration, shows a message that tells him about he can do activation acount,. How can do to translate this message.

Thanks a lot and congratulations for this great component!

aravot

• Peter
    • VirtueMart Extensions
Re: Translation of some sections
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 20:33:32 pm »
Go to Virtuemart language folder find spanish.php and translated all phrases or the one you want, don't forget to submit your translation.

Location of language files.
administrator\components\com_virtuemart\languages

OverLord

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 10:07:07 am »
I am also looking for the translation of a specific section.
I only want to translate the "VIEW CART" text on the top of my page, the text is from virtuemart_cart module.

I have installed my language for VirtueMart and everything is translated perfectly, but only this text is not, and it's bugging me. I searched everywhere for that piece of text so i can change it to my language and I could not find it.

I'm running Joomla 1.5.7, and VirtueMart is 1.1.2 on XAMPP, and the language is Serbian. I have also tried using the Language Manager for Virtue mart , and i could not find the token for the word 'VIEW CART', so I guess the text must be defined somewhere inside the code of the VirtueMart component but I sure can't find it. Please help.

Larry Rooney

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 19:35:28 pm »
Now to the important question. Is it possible to have a multilingual shop with VM1.1.2 and joomla 1.5.7. I mean not just translating VM but a method for translating product entries. The silence is deafening.

OverLord

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 03:45:10 am »
^^Hey me again.
Just to let you know that i figured out why "VIEW CART" wasn't translated. Besause it was a part of the template, the template is made for the use of VirtueMart, so the text was actualy in the index.php file of the template. It uses VirtueMart modules in the template index.php so it's easy to neglect the template itself and to think that the problem somewhere in the VirtueMart.

yonats

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 16:08:47 pm »
hi i am using the VirtueMart_1.1.2_eCommerceBundle_Joomla_1.5.7 package and in the product details I have the following piece of text that it is impossible for me to translate... i checked both code and language files but i still cant find that little piece... what i want to translate is the text "(piece)" in the "Price per unit (piece):". I found the price per unit part but i wasnt that lucky in finding the "(piece)" part. If u have any idea where I can find that please let me know...
thnx in advance!

aravot

• Peter
    • VirtueMart Extensions
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 19:53:58 pm »
In VM administration navigate to the product, got to 'Product Dimensions and Weight' tab bottom of the page change 'Unit' to whatever you want.

Sladjan

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 14:57:14 pm »
Da li imas kompletan prevod za VM 1.1.2, ako je Vas odgovor da Dajem 4 litre krvi, shta god... (shala) Uglavnom treba mi prevod za VM 1.1.2 Urgentno!!! moj mail je sindja1975@gmail.com

kiper

• Beginner
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 09:20:24 am »
Hi Larry,

I don't know if you've alread found out. But together with JoomFish you get an excellent multilingual webshop!
Now to the important question. Is it possible to have a multilingual shop with VM1.1.2 and joomla 1.5.7. I mean not just translating VM but a method for translating product entries. The silence is deafening.