Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

I can't get it to work .

Started by aceantman, August 04, 2008, 13:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aceantman

hi i am using joomla 1.5.4 and virturemart 1.1.2

a customer cannot complete paypal and get these errors

Warning: ps_linkpoint::require(/home/content/a/c/e/aceantman/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/lphp.php) [function.ps-linkpoint-require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/c/e/aceantman/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_linkpoint.php on line 193

Fatal error: ps_linkpoint::require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/a/c/e/aceantman/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/lphp.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/a/c/e/aceantman/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_linkpoint.php on line 193

I am really struggling and really not sure how to set thing ups.

Paymate looks like it works but needs scroll bars to access further down the page.

also need a community builder plug in that works as a users can't sign up twice with these

also need to know how to put in place dank deposit, as we cannot access a person bank like the us and how do i remove it from customers details

Help help, My site is Htpp://trainsforyou.com

Anthony

aceantman

Problem Fixed my stupid mistake had changed the setting with the scroll mouse. make sure your setting is correct.
Thank you