News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Store Icon Cropped on Purchase Order Print Page in IE

Started by davidm, July 21, 2008, 11:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidm

When I print the Purchase Order Print Page (order.order_printdetails) in Internet Explorer 7, the store icon in the top right is slightly cropped (the right side of the store icon/logo is not shown).  It looks OK on the screen but not when printed.  I have tried two different printers and it is a problem with both.  It appears to only affect IE - the icon was fine when the order details print page was printed from Firefox and Safari.

Is this just a problem with my setup or do others have the same issue?

(I have tested this with the nightly build of 16 July with vm set to "No Account Creation".  I have also looked at the change log since 16 July and I don't think any changes made since then would affect the way the purchase order page would be printed.)

aravot

Joomla 1.5.4, VirtueMart 1.1 build 1480 (same as yours) both default templates and logos, printed fine using Firefox and IE7, if you change the store logo maybe you need to adjust css to your logo size.

davidm

Thanks for testing it.  This is strange though because I've tried it with a fresh install of the nightly build with the default template and logo.  The store logo is cropped on the right when I print the order details page from IE7.  I got to this by:
1. Logging into site/administrator
2. Components->VirtueMart
3. List Orders
4. Clicking on an order number
5. Clicking "Print view"
6. Printing the page (either using the print icon or right clicking and selecting "Print...").  In fact, even right clicking and selecting "Print Preview..." shows the image is cropped on my PCs.

Can I just confirm that you were printing this order print view page?

I've now tested this on two PCs - one Vista and one XP and both show the image cropped on the right.  I've only tested the Vista PC with a default logo and setup though, but, as far as I can tell, IE7 on both Vista and XP behave the same.