News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

DHL not Appearing in Frontend

Started by jonahcoyote, July 16, 2008, 21:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonahcoyote

I've setup the DHL shipping module as my only shipping method but it is not displaying at all. All I see during checkout is to "Please select a Shipping Method" and nothing below.

Does anyone else have the DHL module working? I'm using VM 1.1.0 and Joomla 1.5.3 in legacy mode. Anyone have any ideas of what I can check?

I turned debug mode on and saw this:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'user_info_id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_users, jos_vm_country WHERE user_info_id='b3f74475ec7256d7cd108e0d6859ccd1' AND ( country=country_2_code OR country=country_3_code)

Your help is appreciated!

- Jonah
VM 1.1.0 & Joomla 1.5.3

jonahcoyote

Nevermind, I figured out products need to have a weight assigned! Now it works...
VM 1.1.0 & Joomla 1.5.3

salbini

I have over 2000 products all uloaded with weight
I work only with DHL for domestic and International shipping, where can I find the module?
Can you help please?

michelmichel

Hello, (using joomla 1.5.9 + VM 1.1.3) I'm encountering the same problem as jonahcoyote, but in my case, adjusting weights didn't help. When I uncheck the dhl shipping module, it kind of works.

Is there a chance to try the dhl shipping module without crashing the checkout process? Is there a patch that would help? Here in Germany, dhl is the most popular company to send stuff, so I'm even obliged to use it.

TIA
Michael

yakkes

you can change line 96 in class/shipping/dhl.php

$q  = "SELECT * FROM #__users, #__{vm}_country " .

to
      $q  = "SELECT * FROM #__{vm}_user_info, #__{vm}_country " .