News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Paypal IPN Internal Server Error

Started by val1723, August 19, 2008, 17:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

val1723

Hi everyone! I am using VirtueMart 1.0.14, with Joomla 1.0.15 and CB. The cart works great and I love the variety of different modules, but I am running into a problem with PayPal and I don't even know where to start to solve it.

I have it on testing mode, and performed the IPN test through the EliteWeaver IPN test. I entered the notify.php address for my site, and I this is what I got:

QuoteIPN Sent: 13:01:47 Aug 19, 2008 PDT
HTTP Status: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error 
IPN Received: Your script did not reply!
Post Back: N/A

Variables Sent: 61
Variables Expected: 62
Variables Received: 0

String Length Sent: 1433
String Length Expected: 1454
String Length Received: 0

Desired Response: VERIFIED
Actual Response: None
Intentional Response: No!

Summary: Your script is not posting back to us!

I copied the code given here in the PayPal setup section, in case I had done anything wrong on my side of the code. I also activated IPN on my PayPal Config. And I checked through several posts trying to find an answer before bothering anyone for help, but I was unable to find anything to solve this. Could anyone tell me what could be wrong?  ???

Thanks in advance.

val1723

Also, if I follow the IPN, this is what I get... in case it helps in anyway.

QuoteInternal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@bagels4u.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.