News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Authorize.net Checkout Conflict - Please help

Started by dnaposse, June 27, 2008, 22:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnaposse

Hi,

I'm a web developer attempting to get VirtueMart(Joomla 1.5.3 eCommerce Bundle) to connect properly to Authorize.net

My specs are below ...

Host - Dreamhost
Software - Joomla 1.5.3 eCommerce Bundle
Upgrades - VirtueMart 1.1.1

Problem

When I attempt to register a new user I get the error below ...

New? Please Provide Your Billing Information

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in (deleted)in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout_register_form.php on line 43

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in (deleted) in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_userfield.php on line 262

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in (deleted)in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_userfield.php on line 293

There seems to be no connection to Authorize.net at all. It seems to be a great piece of software. After having tried everything and anything to make this work

Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks.

jaredbbauer

I am having a connection problem to.  I think that it is because I am with GoDaddy.  I found this code that fixes the carts for zen cart and os commerce but I don't know how to do something similar in the virutemart code.  Does anyone have any ideas?

//========================
    // If you have GoDaddy hosting or other hosting services that require use of a proxy to talk to external sites via cURL,
    // then uncomment the following 3 lines and substitute their proxy server's address for 1.1.1.1 below:
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, true);
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP);
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, '1.1.1.1');
    //========================