News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

UPS module stopped working after upgrade to 1.1

Started by mckayc, April 26, 2008, 17:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mckayc

I just upgraded to 1.1 and the UPS module has stopped working.  I looked at the module and all of the fields were blank.  I filled them up to what I thought was correct but the UPS module is still not working.

I wonder if I have the terms from UPS translated right:
UPS Website   -->  VirtueMart UPS module
----------------------------------------
Username      -->  UPS User ID
Password      -->  UPS Password
Developer Key -->  ?? (Unnecessary?)
Access Key    -->  UPS Access Code

Have I been putting in the right info?

Rick

I have same error, "Please select a shipping method" with no selection list. 

I tried just inputting the info above but still nothing. 1.0.15 w/ virtuemart 1.1.0 Manual upgrade. 

mckayc

I just checked the error I was getting and it seems that I was just getting the error because I was shipping to the same zip code as our current location.  I made up an address and it seems to be working fine now.

asianknight7664

I was wondering if using GoDaddy as a Web host would cause the UPS module to not work in VM 1.1 like it did in previous versions.  The reason why I am asking this is because I have recently updated to VM 1.1 from 1.0.15 with Joomla 1.0.15, and I remember having to add some lines in the ups.php file.

I thought I could do the same here, but I can't the lines anymore.  Is there something I'm missing or overlooking?

Thanks in advance for help.
Joomla 1.5.10 stable
Virtumart 1.1.3 stable

Tachikoma

Is anyone having success with 1.1 and the UPS module?

I setup a site a few months ago with the previous version of VM. I copied the settings verbatim to this new site using 1.1.

UPS does not work at all.
Joomla 1.5.4 on Siteground
Virtuemart 1.1.1