News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Problems with FedEx Module in VM 1.1.0 Beta3

Started by Malik Hemani - Graphic Stylus, May 16, 2008, 07:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malik Hemani - Graphic Stylus

Hello All,

I have got the site working pretty much. I have to bugs so far. One of the bugs is that I have enabled FedEx Shipping Module. Entered the Account Number, Meter Number and Server Address (got two diff addresses from FedEx Support). Both of them do not return any services or prices when checking out. I even tried the beta one that it has listed in the module and no luck. All I get is blank area saying Please Select a Shipping Method! Please feel to test it with below log in info!

Site: www.depsi.org/store
UN: demo
PW: demo

It would be really nice if someone can help. We are student org who is trying to create an online store so members can order stuff online.

Thanks
Malik Hemani
www.GraphicStylus.net
Web Solutions for Small Businesses

Ok so after some testing i noticed that overnight and priority shows up but not Ground...which is weird? any idea.

thanks
Malik Hemani
www.GraphicStylus.net

KevtheIrish

VM 1.1.2 Stable
Joomla! Version:  Joomla! 1.5.4 Stable
PHP Version:  5.2.5 
Web Server:  Apache

red2678

I have the same issue...no FedEx Ground...Did you ever get this figured out?  ???

the reason being is that ground is not an option offered by UPS for Residential shipping. You can tweek the module to pick up ground. I really dont recall since its been a while. but i did get it working.

thanks and take care,
Malik Hemani
www.GraphicStylus.net

red2678

"but i did get it working."...

Can you post your code??