Author Topic: Ajax cart update problem - SEF Advance 2008 + Joomla 1.5.3 + VM 1.1.1  (Read 15662 times)

hextall

• Beginner
I am using SEF Advance 2008 and everything works except the Virtuemart Shopping Cart Module.

Problem is the ajax refresh reads the SEF path not the absolute.

Wondering if anyone else has the same problem?

hextall

• Beginner
If I disable the Ajax cart functions in Configuration -> Site -> Configuration (theme settings) then the "Add to Cart" button functions fine.

aravot

• Peter
    • VirtueMart Extensions
This has been fixed in v1.1.2 (soon to be released), tested and verified using sh404SEF and smartSEF, have not tested using SEF Advance.

bobthebob01

aravo, stop saying around the forum that VM 1.1.2 will be out soon, you are killing us  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i'm sure many people will be happy to have a few little bug fixed

you VM dev are doing a great job. Of course in this world we hear people more when there is something wrong than good (i'm also like that) but sometimes it's good to remind people they are doing a great job.

cheers

ps: i have to ask: any release date?  :o :o :o i did it!!!

aravot

• Peter
    • VirtueMart Extensions
Thank you, it really helps when we hear encouragement.

Was hoping for this Friday but found one major issue, so maybe late next week if nothing else comes up but no promises.

bobthebob01

Cool, take your time, it's better to wait and have something well tested and stable than a rush product with many bugs microshit style!!!

cheers

BernardE

• Wooza Shop - Online mall and shops
I also have this problem, and it's great news to hear you guys solved it. Thanks for all the hard work on the excellent component!

Mark Nichols

• Beginner
Re: Ajax cart update problem - SEF Advance 2008 + Joomla 1.5.3 + VM 1.1.1
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 14:34:54 pm »
Just updated to Joomla 1.5.5 and Virtuemart 1.1.2, using SH404SEF, This bug is still there, The add to cart buttons on a category page list work fine with Ajax on, but on a product page it still does not work!

mmarfy

• Beginner
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 19:04:10 pm »
it will be good to know what they changed on the VM code to fix the problem in the category page, to port this way to fix also  on the product page, I can try to investigate on this and to make the fix, I think this is not difficultous, better will be to see a detailed changelog on the code to save time on research and comparision

aravot

• Peter
    • VirtueMart Extensions
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 19:38:15 pm »
Just updated to Joomla 1.5.5 and Virtuemart 1.1.2, using SH404SEF, This bug is still there, The add to cart buttons on a category page list work fine with Ajax on, but on a product page it still does not work!

Wrong info, works perfectly, Joomla 1.5.5 + VirtueMart 1.1.2 + sh404SEF v1.0.11 b147

Mark Nichols

• Beginner
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 12:39:54 pm »
Sorry have to disagree.

Setup on J 1.5.5, VM 1.1.2 and sh404SEF v1.0.11 b147

Ajax add to cart works fine when viewing a a category page with a list of product, but not on an individual products flypage!

tried every change of settings I can but still does not work

Mark Nichols

• Beginner
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 23:07:50 pm »
Still No Luck! http://www.ace-office.co.uk/2009/Buy-Fairtrade-Here.html

Anyone else got any ideas

Mark Nichols

• Beginner
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 10:05:10 am »
OK,  tried with 2 standard templates still no luck.

If I turn off sh404SEF all starts to work correctly, but as soon as I turn it on again the add to cart on the product flypage stops working?

must be an issue with sh404sef and virtuemart