News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VirtueMart 1.1.1 Patch Package Released

Started by gregdev, June 24, 2008, 21:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauri

korb, while I ask the patch from you, because mine don´t work.
Now I have find reason. When I goto download page with IE, and load patch xxx.tar.gz, it´s allways corrupted. When I load patch with FireFox it´s OK.
Don´t know why, with IE, patch is corrupted?????
Internet Explorer 7 v: 7.0.5730.13 (finnish)
VirtueMart,(Joomla-phpShop, mambo-phpShop) since 2004-03-11

korb

here you go

[attachment cleanup by admin]

mauri

JEEES
This patch work like a charm, just like the patch what I downloaded with FireFox browser.
If you or others, who have IE7, load the patch and can confirm the patch is corrupted.
In future I use only FireFox, because IE have so strange bugs.  ;D

mauri

Here is the patch what I download with IE7.
Only from dev.virtuemart.net, all tar.gz are corrupted. All other sites, including joomlacode.org, tar.gz are OK ?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

invisible_kid

Hi guys...

Im trying to place the Update and i get the following error message:

Warning: gzinflate() [function.gzinflate]: data error in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/xxxx/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/gzip.php on line 78

Thank you so much

invisible_kid

Quote from: invisible_kid on July 02, 2008, 00:27:21 AM
Hi guys...
Im trying to place the Update and i get the following error message:
Warning: gzinflate() [function.gzinflate]: data error in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/xxxx/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/gzip.php on line 78
Thank you so much

Sorry guys...

VM: 1.1.0
PHP: 5.1.6
JOOMLA: 1.5

Thanks

Justin

When I try and update to the patch I get
Error: Function Not Registered. getupdatepackage is not a valid VirtueMart function.

VM:1.1.0
Joomla:1.0.12
PHP:4.3.9

Thanks for any help.
Programmer
ASGVIS, LLC
921 E. Fort Avenue Suite 300
Baltimore, MD 21230

+1 410-468-0777

mitokat

Ok as an update to everyone, hopefully to help others.  I tried to do the update from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 and when I asked it to check for updates it said it could not connect.  Then I did the patch upload and got an error saying file could not be uncompressed.  I found the posts talking about IE7 issues during the download so I downloaded a fresh new one using firefox.  Went back into Joomla and virtuemart and tried to check again, still no connection.  Went to the upload patch section.  Uploaded without a problem.  Now it is showing that I have version 1.1.1 

oztrack

I tried to update with the 1.1.1 patch. Now i am stuck with an error message whenever i go to the update page. Please help

Error: Failed to extract the Update Package Contents to /home/content/o/z/t/oztrack/html/joomla/cache/Patch_VirtueMart_1.1.0_1.1.1

RCheesley

I have this problem, because I had migrated a site.  I had to change the site URL in the VM config file, and had forgotten to set up the FTP account which J!1.5 needs.

I set this up now, but can't work out how to get out of the endless loop of the auto updater telling me it didn't have permissions.  I tried deleting the file from the cache and then get another error .... any suggestions?

RCheesley

Ended up blowing away the joomla install and starting again .. lost patience!!

jodarf

oztrack - check the permission of the tmp folder.  I had the same issue, changed the permission of this folder and all fine now.