News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Changing return link on paypal login page.

Started by leroys1000, June 15, 2008, 18:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leroys1000

I am looking at this part of the paypal configuration.
"business" => PAYPAL_EMAIL,
"receiver_email" => PAYPAL_EMAIL,
The problem I have is the return link on the paypal login page
displays my email address as the text for the link.
Clicking the link does return to my site.

Can this be changed to something else so the link back show
the website name?
"business" => PAYPAL_EMAIL,

I contacted paypal for info on the link,but I have a feeling
the problem lies in this piece of code.
Thank you,
LeRoy

earthrat

I am a newb as well. Not sure if this will answer your question or not.
What you are looking at is not the return link from PayPal back to your site. This is the cart referencing in pHp that

"business" => PAYPAL_EMAIL, (this is the email address you put in the PayPal configuration
aka. PayPal payment email: yourPayPal@email.com  Your business email address for PayPal payments. Also used as receiver_email.)

"receiver_email" => PAYPAL_EMAIL, (this is telling PayPal where to send the conformation email to (store owner)

I believe what you are wanting to know is the link for PayPal to send your customer back to your site? It is as follows.

/site_root/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout.result.php

You can also change the return page in the payment extrainfo in the payment method form for PayPal or set your own Notify URL in your PayPal Account.

undoIT

As an added note on this, your email address will be displayed as the return to URL anchor text if you have a premiere account. You need to upgrade your Paypal account to a Business account for the actual business name displayed.