Author Topic: Use List box for child products problem  (Read 6350 times)

samoht

Use List box for child products problem
« on: June 12, 2008, 18:14:07 pm »
hello all,

when I try to use a list box to display all my child products I get a
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\diecicolori\components\com_virtuemart\themes\default\templates\product_details\includes\addtocart_list_single.tpl.php on line 38
$17.32

Any ideas how to fix this??
I use Joomla 1.5! and VM 1.1

bella28

• Beginner
Re: Use List box for child products problem
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 17:25:42 pm »
I had this error and the only thing that i noted that may be the problem is not having at least one attribute for the parent of the child.

DamonElDaron

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 09:07:51 am »
Hello,
I have the same issue with the "addtocart_list_single.tpl.php on line 38" message. It's solved now (problems with attributes as written below) but I still don't understand how it could happen.. If someone can explain me how to do to abord completly this problem thanks to him/her in advance.

Complete process :
- creation of a parent product with its childs
- duplication to create all others products (same attribute for all)
- until now everything was working except a css problem (I guess) : blue/white awful box for the list box.
- after publishing the website (the whole site was still on maintenance) I got the php error..

The strange thing is that I duplicated the website with Joomlapack to make a local install in order to make some testing and fix this problem. When I've opened the website on my localhost, surprise!, everything was working more than fine !!

Even my problem with the list box... (See the screenshots enclosed)

Anyone has an idea to fix this?

Use Joomla 1.5! and VM 1.1

[attachment cleanup by admin]

ihostbhaam

• Beginner
  • Skype Name: ihostgalaxy
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 12:57:03 pm »
Hello global administrator, i had a problem in my parent and child add to cart issue and the custom fields  selection of color or option..
1. when i click add to cart my child product it stock level 1, it good
2. But when click again the same product to automatically add to cart, the problem is the product is listing below the first added child product and the quantity of the 1st added product is not changing
3. the new added product is listed as duplicated same product name, SKU, and price are listed below as duplicated child product.
4. the product color is not repsonding to its specefic color assigned in the custom fields

Please help me about his problems...

[attachment cleanup by admin]