Author Topic: Dialog Window When Adding Item to Cart  (Read 3567 times)

hsitech

• Beginner
    • The Next Byte Inc.
Dialog Window When Adding Item to Cart
« on: June 03, 2008, 22:24:06 pm »
I get this dialog window that pops up when you add an item to the cart and disappears faster then you can read it because the text is white on a cream background, can anyone help me figure out how to fix this? http://www.wifirat.com

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
Re: Dialog Window When Adding Item to Cart
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:52:45 am »
The style for this box is defined in mooPrompt.css so you will need to edit this.

The file is in /components/com_virtuemart/js/mootools/
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VM 3.6.10.10211 on Joomla 3.9.13 PHP 7.0.33

hsitech

• Beginner
    • The Next Byte Inc.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 21:45:31 pm »
Thanks I got it figured out by any chance would you know how I could make a text link to a pdf be a pdf icon?

/home/oldvolks/public_html/wifirat/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/shop.product_details.php

I've been looking around here but cant find the a href for it in order to add the image and remove what would give the text name)

This is why I want to do it, look at this product the pdf information (right above the add to cart button) just blends into the items discription /home/oldvolks/public_html/wifirat/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/shop.product_details.php

I would also like to make it so that the description fills in all the way to the right maybe about 10 pixels from the white backgrounds edge?  Where would be a good place to post this to get help since I am rather new to this forum

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 00:06:36 am »
Sounds like you should start by looking in the manuals.
http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=248&Itemid=125

If asking something that others have not done or seen you will most often not get any help, but work away and you will sort the pdf icon coding issue.

Your last question is a layout one, which is solved by editing the teme.css or browse/product template. These are in /components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VM 3.6.10.10211 on Joomla 3.9.13 PHP 7.0.33