Author Topic: VirtueMart Currency Selector  (Read 22465 times)

cristianleotta

• Beginner
VirtueMart Currency Selector
« on: May 29, 2008, 01:31:25 am »
Hi All,

but for translate the "label" CHANGE CURRENCY in the module "VirtueMart Currency Selector", How can i do?

Thanks all...

Good Night  :)

roberth

• Beginner
Re: VirtueMart Currency Selector
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 19:48:21 pm »
same question for me... any help would be highly appreciated.

dglite

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 12:40:25 pm »
Have a nice day: in order to change the submit button "CHANGE CURRENCY", you have o edit the file...

/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_currencies/mod_virtuemart_currencies.php

In the code you will find the words "CHANGE CURRENCY" and you can put whatever you want.

TIP: if you have time to work on the code maybe you find a way to add a line in the Virtuemart language files so that button will be in the language of the site and changes once the language is changed, but it is more difficult.
Hope I´ve helped you, greetings from Argentina...

prointernacional

• Beginner
    • PRO Internacional
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 21:47:17 pm »
Hi there!
Well, thanks dglite for the tip. In case you are using Joomfish and want to use several languages, what you need to do is the following:

1. Go to modules/mod_virtuemart_currencies/mod_virtuemart_currencies.php
2. Find the line global $mosConfig_absolute_path, $sess, $option, $page, $ps_html, $vendor_accepted_currencies (in my case it was line 20)
3. Add $VM_LANG (means replace the line for: global $mosConfig_absolute_path, $sess, $option, $page, $ps_html, $vendor_accepted_currencies, $VM_LANG;)
4. Where you find the words CHANGE CURRENCY, put in a constant, it should end looking more or less like this:
<input class="button" type="submit" name="submit" value="<?php echo $VM_LANG->_('CHANGE_CURRENCY') ?>" />
5. Go to administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/common and edit your language files adding CHANGE_CURRENCY. In my case, I'm editing english.php and spanish.php, adding the following lines in each of them respectively:

-> 'CHANGE_CURRENCY' => 'Change currency.'
-> 'CHANGE_CURRENCY' => 'Cambiar moneda'

Best regards,

Rosario

TooNewbie

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 06:47:03 am »
Hey Rosario.

Thaks a lot.

Your solution worked well for me even that it's not intended for Joomfish that is giving troubles on my site with the currency selector

Gracias.

Brian8097

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 11:08:02 am »
- Is there any thing more to this thread.

Regards

Brian