News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

AUTHORIZE.NET SOLVED BY JOESEPH KWAN

Started by John M, May 24, 2008, 04:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John M

I am in awe of Joeseph Kwans skills.  I paid him to correct the Authorize.net script that everyone is having trouble with.  Not sure what he did but I do know it had something to do with the shopper group id.  Anyway I am posting the script that I paid for for all of you to see and use as I am a firm believer in Do good things and they will come back to you later.

Joeseph, thank you so much for this, you saved my life.

Here is the page ps_authorize.php from my Virtuemart version 1.0.14

[attachment cleanup by admin]
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

kingtech

John,

Is this for the AIM or SIM method of transactions?

My customer has an authorize.net merchant account already - I rebuilt their entire site from the ground up - they had osCommerce, but the previous developer never got the whole thing integrated correctly... they were actually using http:// to capture cc data... they are really happy with the way the site looks now, but there is just this last hurdle.. (currently have them using paypal)

anyhow, thank you for posting the payment module... really would like to get this working...

John M

Quote from: kingtech on June 19, 2008, 13:26:10 PM
John,
Is this for the AIM or SIM method of transactions?
My customer has an authorize.net merchant account already - I rebuilt their entire site from the ground up - they had osCommerce, but the previous developer never got the whole thing integrated correctly... they were actually using http:// to capture cc data... they are really happy with the way the site looks now, but there is just this last hurdle.. (currently have them using paypal)
anyhow, thank you for posting the payment module... really would like to get this working...
AIM method
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

jwprodigy

SUCCESS.  I'm posting for all those who have had a godaddy.com issue.

I'm using Virtuemart 1.1.0.  My site was hanging on "confirm order" and then timing out.  I tried all the reccommended fixes with regard to ps_authorize.php, cURL, and an SSL certificate.

This is what fixed it for me.  I got a standard SSL certificate from godaddy.  Once the SSL certificate was set up, and my site was on a secured server, here is what I did.  After trying all the modifications to the ps_authorize.php file, I reverted back to the original file.  I repeat, I am using the original ps_authorize.php file that came with virtue mart. 

Tha actual changes were done in the Virtuemart module.  Go to the virtuemart module.  It's at components/virtuemart.  Once there, click on admin/configuration on the left menu list.  Click the "security" tab and find "site url" & "secureurl".
Change the "secureurl" to "https://yoursite.com"

Next, on the same "security" page, find the "global proxy settings".
Enter "proxy.shr.secureserver.net" for the URL of the proxy server.
Enter "3128" for the proxy port.  Remember to save your settings.

This worked for me.  I spent a week perusing the forums and saw countless post on this subject.  I hope this helps.  It appears to be a godaddy.com thing with it's need for a proxy server to do secure transactions.

Good luck.

iamarche

jwprodigy,
Were you experiencing errors before obtaining the ssl certificate from godaddy? In other words, are you saying that VirtueMart won't work with godaddy unless one has a valid SSL certificate? Thanks for your post. I got rid of VirtueMart on my site when I couldn't get it to work, but I may try it again since you've reported success. I just don't get how mine didn't work after numerous attempts on test mode and none of the error messages said anything about making sure my site was on ssl.

iamarche

jwprodigy,
I tried your settings and still my store is not working. I even called godaddy and they didn't really know how to help.
-Harry

Jeremy Kneebone

I have godaddy hosting using ssl trying to use Authorize.net.
It seems that joomla 1.0.x with virtuemart 1.1 is not passing any data through to authorize.net?

The proxy is setup with the correct port 3128 in the admin panel.
cURL is working, verified using curltest.php

There is a box where you can post 'extra payment info' in there, is there something missing from that? Just searching for ANYONE who can help with this.

Hosting doesn't know and the authorize.net people don't seem to know either? Huh?

-Jeremy

katandmouse

Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what to do with this script? How do I integrate authorize.net?

shivanshu

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment. Technical Note: The required transaction key is empty! The payment method settings must be reviewed.
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_authorize)]

i am facing this two error during checkout so is there any solution available
i cofigure authorize and enable it but still get error...