Author Topic: [solved] Navigation issues while ordering  (Read 3372 times)

leontb

• Beginner
[solved] Navigation issues while ordering
« on: May 16, 2008, 23:14:56 pm »
Greetings!

I still encounter some navigation issues (using VM 1.1.0 and Joomla 1.0.15).

1. I click 'Add product' in the popupscreen. Then I click 'Continue shopping'. I would expect to return to the homepage of the shop, but nothing happens. The page of the current product is displayed, so I need to use the back button of the browser.

2. When I disable Ajax I get - at the bottom of the page the same message: Continue shopping / Checkout. When I click 'continue shopping' I'm lead again to the product page instead of the homepage. Now the browsers back button brings me only back to the shopping cart.

3. I use the Virtuemart Cart module. When I click the link check basket - or check shopping cart? (in Dutch: bekijk winkelmandje), it brings me to a different page with only the link Checkout, not Continue shopping / Checkout.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
Re: Navigation issues while ordering
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 15:15:13 pm »
It is working as designed. If you have published the VirtueMart module, mod_virtuemart then there will be menu links to product categories.

Also, you can turn on the shop breadcrumb pathway if you select "Show additional Pathway on the Product Page?" in theme configuration - VM admin/configuration/site/layout/
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VM 3.8.0 10314 on Joomla 3.9.16 PHP 7.0.33

leontb

• Beginner
Re: Navigation issues while ordering
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 21:29:46 pm »
Thanx Jenkinhill. It works now. Great!