Author Topic: PayPal Initial Page in Wrong Language  (Read 31827 times)

Scar

• J-lux
Re: PayPal Initial Page in Wrong Language
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 15:44:07 pm »
Store->List payment methods.

Carl Henry

• Beginner
  • Carl Henry CEO - Carl Henry Global
    • Carl Henry Global
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2012, 10:46:13 am »
Hello All,

Even though this post has been around for a while I thought I'd share a solution I found in Virtuemart 1.1.9;

Under Admin > Manage User Fields - activate the "Country Field" which is a 'Select' i.e. dropdown option - when they select their preferred country (Language) Paypal selects this language on the first payment page.

I also edited the Lable in my sign up form to mention "Language/Country" to make it clearer.

The only issue is that if you have, say, an English speaker living in Spain with a Spanish Credit card they have to change back to the Spanish language to use a Spanish Card if they want to pay using a card rather than their paypal account. But if they have managed to get a non-English Bank Account then they should be able to read the instructions.

I hope this helps someone.

Best regards,

Carl Henry
Carl Henry Global - Website Design and Online Marketing information - An online information resource for everything to do with building websites, developing websites, upgrading websites, managing websites, marketing websites, eBooks & eReports and selling your products & services online.

http://www.CarlHenryGlobal.com

Jan the Artist

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2013, 15:47:12 pm »
If you enter PayPal.co.uk the initial page should come up in English. Works for me.