Author Topic: Protx VSP Form  (Read 12250 times)

themexperience

• Beginner
Protx VSP Form
« on: May 12, 2008, 16:57:19 pm »
Hey,

Has anyone managed to get the Protx script for Virtuemart 1.0 to work with Virtuemart 1.1?

I keep getting 'Direct Access to this location is not allowed.'

Kind Regards,
Matt

BYGino

• Beginner
Re: Protx VSP Form
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 01:25:41 am »
Hi,

I'm currently trying to write a module for this and it's almost there (VSPForm and VSPDirect) but I'm having some teething problems.

There is a whole thread about getting it to work on 1.0 here... http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=2079.0 but as far as I know there is nothing available for 1.1 - if you do find anything, let me know as I'm having some major problems with it.

The solution posted on the link above should work with VSPForm (I think) but I'm guessing from = the error you are getting you have tried this. The error though is simply because the file is looking for VALID_MOS which you won't get on VM1.1 with Joomla 1.5 so what you have to do is change all occurrancies of
Code: [Select]
defined('_VALID_MOS') or die('Direct Access to this location is not allowed.'); to:
if( !defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) && !defined( '_JEXEC' ) ) die( 'Direct Access to '.basename(__FILE__).' is not allowed.' );
that should fix it. That said I'm not making any guarantees that it will work but it's worth a go on the VSP test server.

themexperience

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 16:54:57 pm »
Thanks BYGino, but, that was my first modification to the script to get it to run, alas no joy ???

BYGino

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 19:44:48 pm »
You have to change every occurrence of this, there is even one occurrence that automatically writes it to the config file after exiting the config page on the admin panel, did you catch that one? it's inside a CDATA tag somewhere.

EDIT: oops, I lied about the CDATA tag but yes there are 3 occurrences...

1 at the top of ps_protx_cpi.php & 1 at top of ps_protx_cpi.cfg.php and a third around line 140 in ps_protx_cpi.php which starts
  $config .=

themexperience

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 17:10:25 pm »
I've given up trying to make it work, and am just writing a fresh script to deal with Protx!  :)

BYGino

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 00:29:42 am »
I think I may do the same, I just can't seem to get it to work with VM1.1 - would be good to find out how you get on with it.

themexperience

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 03:53:21 am »
I have the bones of it working at the moment, it need a lot of tweaking to get it anywhere near ready for a production environment.

I will upload it when I am done - save people a headache...because open source matters  ;D

mariuscmr

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 15:36:55 pm »
Guys, the protx module from VM 1.0.15 is working for me in protx test mode. I didn't go live yet because I have some problems with the idev affiliates script. I try to include the script after the first instance of the "case" statement, when the order gets a confirmed code. I don't know the reason it doesn't work anymore and my deadline is... today! Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

dom hughes

• Beginner
    • Low energy light bulbs
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 22:37:36 pm »
This thread looks encouraging...how are you getting on with a protx payment module?

I can use Chris Stead's scripts with minor mods to send orders to Protx test and they transact at Protx test OK and fire up Chris's result script [checkout.protx_cpi_result.php] but at this point every thing stops. The order_id is blank. I think this is the VM order number as the data returned from Protx are decoded OK including the order_number.

Any pointers gratefully received, a fully working module with special joy.

My environment is J1.5.2 + legacy VM1.1 sh404SEF
[url]http://www.HomeWatt.co.uk[url]

baggiesmad

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 15:03:54 pm »
Any news on the developement of protx payment?

BYGino

• Beginner
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 22:11:34 pm »
I forgot to come back and let everyone know of my advances with this!

I have PROTX working with VM1.1 for making purchases, it's live and working but needs a fair bit of cleaning up before I'm ready to release it as a module. Also, I'm looking to get it working with 3D secure and to get the module to send refunds etc to protx too.

I've just realised though, this post is titled VSP Form, I've been working on VSP Direct, I'm actually guessing VSP form would be a bit easier.

whysigh

• Beginner
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 17:48:29 pm »
any update on this?

baggiesmad

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 18:12:18 pm »
anymore news?

whysigh

• Beginner