News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[TRACKER 2098] Front end editing errors

Started by bunglehaze, May 09, 2008, 02:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunglehaze

Hi folks, I have got 2 seperate sites up now that have an identical issue when trying to edit products from the frontend. When I click the edit image I am taken to the following:

Quotefunction submitbutton(pressbutton) { var form = document.adminForm; if (pressbutton == 'cancel') { submitform( pressbutton ); return; }

Can anyone let me know if they have had this issue and solved it and if so how please?

cheers

leigh :D

bunglehaze

any answer on this? I have checked the mootools file is standard and other than that it does look like a .js error.

cheers

bunglehaze

Joomla version is 1.53 so its right up to date on all the sites, I have just setup another one that has the same issue also.

www.moovover.co.uk

cheers

juppjupp

Can anyone else confirm this  ???

They work at the back end editing.. no problems there..

I am using J1.0.15 and VM 1.1 Latest Nightly build + language pack,
have tried different templates etc. but no luck.

Logged in as superadmin, created a new user even, same problem...

Same problem in Firefox2.0.0.14 and IE 7.0

I get this error in the apache log:

File does not exist: C:/wamp/www/components/com_virtuemart/themes/images, referer: /components/com_virtuemart/fetchscript.php?gzip=0&subdir[0]=themes/default&file[0]=admin.css

T.

juppjupp

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix it? :)

juppjupp

Not to be a pain in the ass, but Is anyone working on this? :) Is there some way to get this solved quicker by paying the/a team member(s)? :)

T.

jenkinhill

juppjupp are you describing the same problem as in http://dev.virtuemart.net/cb/issue/2098  (which this thread is about) or something different?

The issue is in the bugtracker which means that it will be resolved, but a release date cannot be given as other bugs also need fixing.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

juppjupp

jenkinhill; I think some moderator moved my post into this post :)
and it is exactly the same error I get :).

My co-workers cannot create new products, and I cannot let them
in to the backend :( kind of a blocker for my webshop...

Do anyone have some inside info on a fix of this? Sorry if I sound rude or something.. :/ I can pay if needed...

juppjupp

Do anyone have a clue of how to solve this? :) And can anyone else confirm it?

jenkinhill

If it is in the tracker and not yet resolved then it is on the to-do list.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

juppjupp

Was just thinking if anyone had solved it and had a quick fix.. :)