News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Cart does not Go To Paypal for Payment

Started by Mark Robinson, May 06, 2008, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apollo9k

Tried setting the Legacy mode to On and I'm still not getting any results. I have Joomla 1.5.14 but PayPal was working last week.

talder88

Hi Guys,

I know I have asked this on a few occassions.

Put can someone please rememind me on how to get Paypal to take payments after you have confirm the order, as my ftp has been cleared & I need to re-do the site, again & I have yet again lost all the settings for Paypla to work.

I have searched the forum high & low & tried everything that people have suggested, like yoused the "Explained" code, but nothing is working, I am currently using Normal Account Registration as I now have a forum & I am still not having any joy.

Please Guys, this is very urgent to get this rectified asap.

Thanks

talder88

Hi Guys,

Please can someone help me with this as it is extremely urgent that I get the store back up for business.

Again the previous advise isn't working.

Thanks

SparksArts

I was having the same problem and discovered it was caused by Reggie Campbell's UPSv2 shipping module. If you are using that, he has an updated version that solved the problem for me. Find it here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=47142.0

Just download vm114_upsv2.0.2009.10.25.zip (link in the first post) and extract the joomla/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout.thankyou.php file and replace your current one.

Hope this helps you!
Richard
Richard Sparks, Website Developer

talder88

Hi,

I am not using any shipping methods as I am offering downloads, I am just having trouble with the payment side

Thanks

opwdecks

Quote from: sparkosis on January 09, 2010, 16:32:47 PM
I was having the same problem and discovered it was caused by Reggie Campbell's UPSv2 shipping module. If you are using that, he has an updated version that solved the problem for me. Find it here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=47142.0

Just download vm114_upsv2.0.2009.10.25.zip (link in the first post) and extract the joomla/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout.thankyou.php file and replace your current one.

Hope this helps you!
Richard
Thanks!
Scott Paul

james123

I just had a minor freak out as well. Wondered why I had orders coming in with no payments so I ran thround a mock and got this error came up

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mosRedirect() in ***********\components\com_virtuemart\themes\vm_mynxx\templates\pages\checkout.thankyou.tpl.php(61) : eval()'d code on line 50

switched legacy back on and everything seemed to be ok...anyone find a solution that involves turning off legacy??

NiceIce

I'm having the exact same problem, running Joomla 1.5.15 with VM 1.1.4 updated this morning... I've tried running it with Legacy plug-in (found in plug-ins, system-legacy for those who have been asking) turned on and off...

Account creation set to "normal" with Pay Pal as the only payment option.

In VM Admin / Config / Check out, options 3 & 4 are grayed out?

But order process skips from verify shipping information, straight to confirm order without taking payment info from client.

Test order resulted in an email being sent to me asking me to verify a (non-existent) Pay Pal account...

Shouldn't VM proceed from shipping to a credit card data page and provide the customer with an option to either pay using Visa / MC; or establish a Pay Pal account; or log-in to an existing Pay Pal account?

Being able to actually accept payment seems like a critical part of a shopping cart ;-)

quinncolum72

I too am having the problem wherby once I select Paypal as the payment method at the cart checkout the next sceen I see is my Category Summary Page.

There is no option for the purchaser to enter their PayPal details.

I am running Joomla 1.5.15 with Virtuemart 1.1.4

Does anyone have any ideas where we might be going wrong?