Author Topic: Errors on my Virtuemart Shop  (Read 2585 times)

JazzyJust

• Beginner
    • Baize LTD
Errors on my Virtuemart Shop
« on: May 04, 2008, 02:19:51 am »
Since having my new site design I've been using Joolma with the Virtuemart component as my e-commerce shop.

It has come to my attention via a friend that is doing the SEO work on the site that there is errors in the coding which has been clarified at Validator.w3 and I have found out the majority of the errors are in the Virtuemart component.

You can see for yourself here: - Baize LTD

Baize LTD's current installation is the latest version of Virtuemart and to be completely honest I am losing patience with it and the package as a whole as there are other extras I can't get to work on the site.

Can anyone give me advice on what to do as I don't really want to uninstall Virtuemart again and install it again or even install another similar component, as I've just purchased both PayPalPro UK and Google Checkout components for the site.
Justin

Baize LTD soon to be The Cuestore

drfelch

• Beginner
Re: Errors on my Virtuemart Shop
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 10:52:24 am »
Hi there, there does not appear to be a site there at the moment.  My VM 1.1 site checks out with NO errors at all.  There were a few issues to start with when I first checked, but they had nothing to do with Virtuemart.  I have rewritten most of the Virtuemart modules so I have a completely tableless site now.