Author Topic: Thumbnail image of product not displaying  (Read 6165 times)

audioast

• Beginner
Thumbnail image of product not displaying
« on: May 02, 2008, 12:00:19 pm »
Hi,
I have read the previous posts about this and cannot fix it. I had a look at the GD library but that makes no sense to me cause i am not understanding. My site is http://audioastrologyreadings.com/order/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

jeffkwas

• Beginner
Re: Thumbnail image of product not displaying
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 14:23:58 pm »
NO THUMBNAILS AND APPARENT SITE HACKING

I have the same issue. Nowhere do I find a fix, yet I have seen several others post similar problems.

I actually seem to have my site hacked pnce or twice a week, unless there is another script causing the issue: At first I had a file "ihatyou.php" or somthing like that, replace my index.php, and the file said "we own your database". I fixed that, then I started having the index.php and index2.php start having random junk inserted at the end of the file causing my site to not display.
After replacing the index files, my site runs normal, except that NO thumbnails are listed, yet the full sized image works fine when you click on the text or the bloxk where the thumbnail should be.

UGH!!

jeffkwas

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 15:09:20 pm »
I applied the latest nightly build and my thumbnails came back. Actually, they showed up after installing the Admin/Components folders, so I'm not sure which file exactly fixed the issue...

ElimGarak

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 11:48:59 am »
Same thing happend to me. All of a sudden, Slimbox stopped working (it opened pictures in a new tab) and thumbnails disappeared, but if I click on them the full image opens. I really don't know what to do...