Author Topic: VM Cart module not displaying "view-cart" button  (Read 5048 times)

Torben

• Beginner
VM Cart module not displaying "view-cart" button
« on: April 29, 2008, 12:13:51 pm »
Hi,

(I have tried posting this with JoomlArt without luck, so hope that someone here may be able to help.)

I am using the JA Shopping II template from JoomlArt on my 1.5.2 Joomla site and the Virtuemart 1.1.0 RC2. I have placed the "your cart" module in the user7-position and the module is displayed nicely. However, the cart is not acting as it does in the demo.

In the demo the cart only diplays the amount of products in the cart, and not the specific products, and it also displays a button that says "view cart". In my cart it displays all the products and not the button.

How can I change this? How can I make it display only the number of products in the cart and the button? There are no features in the module that lets me adjust this.

Hope that someone can help.

My web site: http://www.e-save.dk

aravot

• Peter
    • VirtueMart Extensions
Re: VM Cart module not displaying "view-cart" button
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 20:04:50 pm »
Are you using VM cart or the one from JoomlArt? We don't have access to Joomlart stuff and their templates are designed for VM 1.0.x

Town

• Beginner
Re: VM Cart module not displaying "view-cart" button
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 11:18:31 am »
I've got this same problem atm, though i know what it is for me anyway :)

For me its that i have changed the common/english.php language file "Add to cart" entrie and have blanked it out so i could use a graphic instead of the text to be a link. It worked well for the product page but for individual frontend modules it has the same effect so i need to add a "add to cart" image for each module.