Author Topic: Fail to open page at Checkout  (Read 5496 times)

jross

• Beginner
Fail to open page at Checkout
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:08:44 am »
I am running Joomla 1.0.15 and VM 1.1 and everything is going OK except when I try to use  the Checkout button. The site is at www.visitmerchandise.com.au/online_gallery

I keep getting an error that the webpage cannot be found when I hit the checkout button and it returns an error like this -
The requested URL /online_galleryonline_galleryindex.php was not found on this server.

I have checked my configuration file and all appears OK in terms of the live site which is $mosConfig_live_site = 'http://visitmerchandise.com.au/online_gallery';

Not sure why it is coming up with this repeated / online_galleryonline_galleryindex.php link.

Anybody got any clues?

aravot

• Peter
  • Quality&Testing Team
    • VirtueMart Extensions
Re: Fail to open page at Checkout
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 19:08:22 pm »
In VirtueMart administration go to
Admin -> Configuration -> Security (tab) make sure Site URL and SECUREURL are set correctly.

jross

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 20:54:28 pm »
Peter, thank you very much for that. I double checked the URL as suggested and found the trailing / was missing. The URL is now https://visitmerchandise.com.au/online_gallery/ and the checkout button works!

My problem is now when the checkout button is pushed, I'm not getting the full page loading with the form for new users to register their details. See the attached image.

Can you provide any input why this page is not loading fully? I've checked in both IE and FF.

JR

[attachment cleanup by admin]

aravot

• Peter
  • Quality&Testing Team
    • VirtueMart Extensions
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 20:58:53 pm »
I went to your site, it works as expected, returning customers can login and new customers can choose New customer option to register, or I am not getting the question.

jross

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 21:10:15 pm »
Thanks, I'm an idiot. I have only just started using the new VM version.  Previously both old and new registration fields would appear at the same time. It appears now there is some AJAX functionality and the new registrant fields only appear when the new registrant checkbox is checked.

DOH!

Thanks for your help.