TRIPLEdm

Hello,

How do I setup PAYPAL PRO on MV 1.1?

Thank you in advance!

JC
JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com
"... Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it Present"

TRIPLEdm

So in answer to my question,,, I need to buy a PAYPAL PRO MODULE?
JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com
"... Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it Present"

TRIPLEdm

I cannot find a PAYPAL PRO module for VM 1.1 ... can you point me in right direction? Thanks for your help PETER
JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com

gorma

That's very interesting to hear about PayPal Pro being available in VM 1.1.1

Do you know if this will be just the US version? Or will it also cover the UK/EU version?

TRIPLEdm

Thats a good question GORMA! Will it cover UK/EU version?
JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com

gorma

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :-) Not what I wanted to hear

There are so many UK developers crying out for a working PayPal Pro UK module. There are already working US ones but for the UK there are none for VM 1.1 (that work correctly)

Once the module is done for the US is the UK totally different? Or is it something that will quickly follow?

*fingers crossed*

Redman

Has anyone used this "fix" for paypal pro?
Before I jump on this I'd appreciate some feedback.

http://www.southlasalle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10

jimspice

Quote19 May 2008
VirtueMart 1.1.0 revision 1399 Complete Package

+ added PayPal Website Payments Pro Module

The nightly build notes suggest pro has been built in, but after installing the new files (I'm using 1407), I find no option for pro.

I'm sure it's just me being a shmendrik, but what am I missing?

Spice
Joomla 1.5.6
VirtueMart 1.1.2 stable
Custom Attributes Extended Hack 2.15

craighoffman

What happened to Paypal Pro that was supposed to be included in the 1.1.1 update?? Just about every other cart in existence has this built in now...

aravot

It is postponed, because express checkout was not working, once we sort that out, will be added or provided as separate download.

craighoffman

Do you have an idea when this will be available? Thank you.