News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[TRACKER 2059] Mambot Issue

Started by jay blaq, April 26, 2008, 06:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay blaq

VM 1.1 now has the option to include a mambot call on the prpduct page so we can use tabs and other things... We had to do this to the code manually in V1.0, BUT a big problem has arisen.  When you have CHILD products and the drop down selector - YOU LOSE the mambot call when it changes the product to a child via JAVA (ajax).

Example:

You open the product page.  I have tabs for the description.  When you select a child from the drop down, the page changes to show the image and description for the child BUT now the tabs don't show because there is no mambot call I guess....

Any Ideas

gregdev

I just tested this - it works fine when I put a plugin call in a child product description.

What version of Joomla! are you using?

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]

jay blaq

I am using J1.15

Where is the child product description code at so I can add the call?

Jay

aravot

Greg, I tested this using Joomla 1.5.3, used tab plugin, and video plugin for child product, did not work, it doesn't even show the plugin strings e.g. {youtube}xxxx{/youtube}, but it shows in parent product.

gregdev

OK. I can see it now. I was testing the loadposition plugin and it works fine. I'll look at it.

Greg

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
www.plainlycode.com[/td][/tr]
[/table]

jay blaq

Thank you greg!   This is very important for VM!  VM1.1 RULES!

SenecaPharm

Hi,

I'm having the same issue, i'm using JCH tabs and slides for my product descriptions for Joomla 1.5.3

Child pages revert description back to text instead of tabs or slides.